BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
11 days 5 hours ago
17 days 4 hours ago
A rise in traveller numbers for June 2018 at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 715,629 passengers recorded (+ 5%)
Charleroi, 16 June 2018 – A new record has been broken at Brussels South Charleroi Airport. 715,629 travellers passed through Brussels-Charleroi...
- Sabena Aerospace and Brussels South Charleroi Airport are becoming privileged partners
- Wizz Air expands Chisinau network from Dec 2018
- Wizz Air announces a new route to Chișinău: Tickets go on sale for flights from Brussels-Charleroi
- Air Corsica consolidates its Brussels-Charleroi routes and offers a third airport in Corsica from which to explore Balagne
- Growth for May 2018 at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 7% more passengers and a new route to Italy for the winter
- Ryanair adds Banja Luka service from late-Oct 2018