BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
26 days 22 hours ago
1 month 27 days ago
2 months 21 days ago
Air Corsica during summer peak season is offering new service to Belgium, which sees 1 weekly Calvi – Brussels Charleroi operation....
- TUI Airlines Belgium outlines A320 network in S18
- TUI Airlines Belgium adds new sectors in S18
- Wizz Air expands Sibiu base from June 2018
- Growth at Brussels South Charleroi Airport in October 2017: 690,471 passengers recorded
- New record for Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 710,149 passengers recorded in September 2017
- A fantastic 2017 season for Air Corsica: The airline announces its news for 2018