BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
1 month 21 days ago
2 months 9 days ago
Air Algerie in winter 2018/19 season plans to introduce additional route to Belgium, with the offering of Algiers – Brussels Charleroi...
- Wizz Air adds various European routes in W18
- Wizz Air continues to develop its European network: The airline is launching a new route to Craiova from Brussels-Charleroi
- A new treat for your taste buds at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: The cupcakes are landing
- Air Belgium Hong Kong frequency changes from Sep 2018
- A rise in traveller numbers for June 2018 at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 715,629 passengers recorded (+ 5%)
- Sabena Aerospace and Brussels South Charleroi Airport are becoming privileged partners