BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
28 days 16 hours ago
Brussels South Charleroi Airport, Liantis Award winner: The airport is rewarded for its accident-prevention policy
Charleroi, 14 November 2018 – In October, at the 18th Liantis Awards, Brussels South Charleroi Airport received a prize for its accident prevention...
- Increase in passenger numbers in October 2018 and a new destination: 9% leap in the number of passengers recorded and the launch of a new route to Antalya
- Extension of the Terminal 1 retail area: New outlets and a new concept for International Duty Free
- SSP takes over the HORECA concessions at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: Starbucks and Burger King come to the BSCA terminal
- Air Algerie delays proposed Brussels Charleroi launch to late-Dec 2018
- Air Corsica celebrates its one hundred thousandth passengers on its Brussels Charleroi-Corsica routes
- Air Belgium ends Hong Kong service in late-Sep 2018