BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX!
Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams.
Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy Airport”.
Benefit from the...
This week: Qatar Airways is to launch a new service to Gaborone in Botswana; Wizz Air is adding a third destination in Russia; and Air Belgium is...
- Increase in passenger numbers at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: 3% rise recorded for the first half of the year
- Air Belgium launches two new routes for the winter: Pointe-à-Pitre and Fort-de-France from Brussels South Charleroi Airport
- Air Belgium outlines Caribbean service schedule from Dec 2019
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in W19
- Brussels South Charleroi Airport has renewed its partnership with flibco.com for 12 years as the shuttle bus company launches two new routes to the airport.
- AirHelp Score 2019: Brussels South Charleroi Airport comes 14th in the global airport rankings