BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX! Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams. Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
Air Belgium has cancelled plans to resume its Hong Kong service, but the start-up has vowed to begin routes two destinations in mainland China this...
- Laudamotion expands Vienna network in W19
- Laudamotion, the ninth airline operating at Brussels South Charleroi Airport: The company is launching a new route to Vienna
- Air Belgium shelves Hong Kong service resumptions in S19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- Wizz Air expands Kutaisi network from August 2019
- Air Belgium resumes Hong Kong service in S19
1 month 2 days ago