About The Airport
BRUSSELS SOUTH CHARLEROI, THE MOST ACCESSIBLE & EASY AIRPORT IN THE BENELUX!
Perfectly located less than 50 km from Brussels, Brussels South Charleroi is the most accessible and the smoothest to reach airport in Belgium without traffic jams.
Brussels South Charleroi Airport is since over 10 years home of LCC’s and corporate shuttle flights. It’s best on-time performance, lowest percentage of lost bags and lowest airport charges make it Belgium’s only “Easy Airport”.
Benefit from the lowest airport charges and a solid experience in delivering quality with a smile!
CRL has become the third largest airport in the Benelux by welcoming more than 7 Mio passengers in 2016. Major selling points: excellent accessibility, comfortable infrastructure, ultra quick operations, catchment area of 15 Mio and extremely attractive rates.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Ryanair, Wizz Air, TUI fly, Pegasus Airlines, Air Corsica, Belavia
- Number of Serving Airlines: 6
- Number of Direct Destinations: 128 (Summer 2017)
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 2,550 m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): Total passengers 2016: 7.3 Mio
- Ownership: The shareholders are the Walloon Region (27.6 %), a consortium of Walloon investors (44.8 %) and Belgian Airports (27.6 %)
- Operational Opening Hours: 0630-2300 LT (night closure)
- Total Catchment Population: Mio inhabitants within 1 hour drive, 15 Mio people within 2 hours drive time.
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 33 from which 22 are contact stands