Introduction to Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
- Madinah is a city in the Hejaz region of western Saudi Arabia, and serves as the capital of the Al Madinah Province.
- Madinah is the fourth largest city in Saudi Arabia, with a population of over 1 million.
- Madinah is the second holiest city in Islam, and the burial place of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.
- Madinah is also known as Madinat Al-Nabi (City of the Prophet) or Madinah Al-Munawwarah (The Enlightened City). Madinah is home to the three of the oldest mosques in Islam: Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Quba Mosque and Masjid al-Qiblatain. Al Masjid an-Nabawi is also known as the Mosque of the Prophet and...
Flynas plans to launch new domestic and international connections from Madinah following the opening of a new base in the city.
- Flydubai To Resume Service To Eighth Saudi City
- Madinah Airport welcomes Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen flights of Flynas
- Madinah Airport welcomes first flight of AirAsia
- Qatar Airways and Emirates boost connectivity into Saudi Arabia
- Dubai International Airport Wins Inaugural Routes Middle East & Africa Marketing Award
- Etihad Embarks on Further Network Expansion
Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
10 months 6 days ago
1 year 5 months ago
1 year 9 months ago
5 years 3 hours ago