Introduction to Prince Mohammed Bin Abdulaziz International Airport
- Madinah is a city in the Hejaz region of western Saudi Arabia, and serves as the capital of the Al Madinah Province.
- Madinah is the fourth largest city in Saudi Arabia, with a population of over 1 million.
- Madinah is the second holiest city in Islam, and the burial place of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.
- Madinah is also known as Madinat Al-Nabi (City of the Prophet) or Madinah Al-Munawwarah (The Enlightened City). Madinah is home to the three of the oldest mosques in Islam: Al-Masjid an-Nabawi, Quba Mosque and Masjid al-Qiblatain. Al Masjid an-Nabawi is also known as the Mosque of the Prophet and...
The carrier’s flights on the route will be operated with a Boeing 737 aircraft.
- Saudia NW20 International network changes as of 27AUG20
- Garuda Indonesia adds A330-900neo to Saudi Arabia in Feb/Mar 2020
- Biman Bangladesh 1Q20 Chittagong – Madinah aircraft changes
- Pegasus adds Madinah flights from Jan 2020
- Biman Bangladesh Airlines adds 787-9 service in 1Q20
- SaudiGulf Airines files Iraq schedules from Dec 2019