Introduction to Yakutsk International Airport
Yakutsk International Airport — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the city center of Yakutsk.
Yakutsk International Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of aircrafts without take-off mass restrictions. Technical parameters of the runway with modernized surface and lighting equipment were positively...
In Summer 2020 Ural Airlines will fly from Yakutsk to "two Russia's most European cities"
- Aeroflot outlines A320neo network from July 2020
- P. A. Oyunsky portrait mounted in main YKS terminal building
- Aeroflot further expands Krasnoyarsk network in S20
- Aeroflot launches ticket sales for flights from Krasnoyarsk to Yakutsk
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions
- Yakutsk International Airport welcomes Embraer E-170
Latest Updates from Yakutsk International Airport
30 days 5 hours ago