Airport "Yakutsk" — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the center of Yakutsk in the Gagarin district. Since June 29, 2012, a new terminal serves passengers. The old building of the Yakutsk airport has become is intended to serve passengers on international flights.
Yakutsk Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
Partnership with Priority Pass and LoungeKey brings new opportunities for passengers
- Yakutia S19 Yakutsk – Seoul aircraft changes
- Yakutia Airlines announces direct flights from Yakutsk to Seoul
- Yakutia Airlines restarts flights from Yakutsk (YKS) to Harbin (HRB)
- Airport Yakutsk launches drop-off baggage desk
- S7 resumes direct flights from Yakutsk to Moscow
- Aeroflot Launches Direct Flights from Yakutsk to Moscow
1 month 9 days ago
1 month 23 days ago
Yakutsk International Airport:
has updated their profile
1 month 30 days ago