Introduction to Yakutsk International Airport
Yakutsk International Airport — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the city center of Yakutsk.
Yakutsk International Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of aircrafts without take-off mass restrictions. Technical parameters of the runway with modernized surface and lighting equipment were positively...
Aerofuels Group now starts operating in YKS
- Ural Airlines plans Yakutsk – Ekaterinburg – Saint-Petersburg service in S20
- Aeroflot outlines A320neo network from July 2020
- P. A. Oyunsky portrait mounted in main YKS terminal building
- Aeroflot further expands Krasnoyarsk network in S20
- Aeroflot launches ticket sales for flights from Krasnoyarsk to Yakutsk
- Yakutia W19 Domestic network additions
Latest Updates from Yakutsk International Airport
1 month 25 days ago