Yakutsk Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and post. The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of air vessels without take-off mass restrictions. Technical parameters of the runway with modernized surface and lighting equipment were positively marked more than one by specialists and foreign airlines representatives. It is the only airport on the permafrost, which is the range for testing new aerotechnics...
Kyrgyzstan’s Avia Traffic Company this month opens 5 regional routes, part of the airline’s traffic expansion in summer 2017 season....
- Yakutia Adds Qinhuangdao Charter from June 2016
- AEROFLOT Plans A330 Service to Yakutsk from June 2015
- AEROFLOT W14 Planned Boeing 737-800 Operations as of 24JUL14
- S7 Airlines Adds Seasonal Routes from Khabarovsk in S14
- Yakutia Plans Yakutsk – Seoul Incheon Service in Dec 2013/Jan 2014
- Update 2: AEROFLOT Consolidates Vladivostok Air / SAT Airlines Operation from late-Oct 2013