Airport Yakutsk — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the center of Yakutsk in the Gagarin district. Since June 29, 2012, a new terminal serves passengers. The old building of the Yakutsk airport has become is intended to serve passengers on international flights.
Yakutsk Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of ...
Yakutia in winter 2019/20 season is adding 3 domestic routes, reflected in recent schedule update. Planned operation includes the following....
- Yakutsk International Airport welcomes Embraer E-170
- Aurora Airlines starts KHV–YKS service for season S19
- Ural Airlines schedules flights Magadan (GDX) – Yakutsk (YKS) – Ekaterinburg (SVX) from June 2019
- Airport Yakutsk opens Comfort Lounge
- Yakutia S19 Yakutsk – Seoul aircraft changes
- Yakutia Airlines announces direct flights from Yakutsk to Seoul
Yakutsk International Airport:
has updated their profile
8 days 9 hours ago