Introduction to Yakutsk International Airport
Yakutsk International Airport — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the city center of Yakutsk.
Yakutsk International Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of aircrafts without take-off mass restrictions. Technical parameters of the runway with modernized surface and lighting equipment were positively...
MC-21-300 will perform series of flights and low-temperature tests
- Yakutsk International Airport gets ISO 9001:2015 certification
- Current phase of runway reconstruction finished!
- Aurora Airlines opens KHV-YKS-KHV route
- Runway reconstruction at Yakutsk International Airport has begun
- Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- Russian carrier Azur Air made its first cargo flight via Yakutsk International Airport