Introduction to Yakutsk International Airport
Yakutsk International Airport — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the city center of Yakutsk.
Yakutsk International Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of aircrafts without take-off mass restrictions. Technical parameters of the runway with modernized surface and lighting equipment were positively...
Current phase of the reconstruction process will end in October 2021
- Happy New Year and Merry Christmas!
- Russian carrier Azur Air made its first cargo flight via Yakutsk International Airport
- Aeroflot returns to Yakutsk
- Yakutsk International Airport acquires a new ambulift
- Yakutsk International Airport welcomes a new ramp fuelling operator
- Ural Airlines plans Yakutsk – Ekaterinburg – Saint-Petersburg service in S20
Latest Updates from Yakutsk International Airport
2 months 12 days ago