About The Airport
Yakutsk International Airport — an international airport in the Far Eastern Federal District in the North-East of Russia. Located 7 km from the city center of Yakutsk.
Yakutsk International Airport provides servicing for airlines, passengers, handles baggage, cargo and air-mail. We serve regional, country-wide and international flights.
The airport has certification of appropriateness for providing international flights of aircrafts without take-off mass restrictions. Technical parameters of the runway with modernized surface and lighting equipment were positively marked more than one by specialists and foreign airlines representatives.
Yakutsk International Airport is a hub for Yakutia and Polar Airlines.
It is the only airport on the permafrost, which is the range for testing new aerotechnics in low temperature conditions.
Facts and Figures
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Aeroflot, S7, Yakutia, Polar Airlines, Alrosa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 9
- Number of Direct Destinations: 35
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of Main Runway (m): 3400 x 60m
- Passenger Numbers (mppa): 0.95
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.): 13 084
- Ownership: Government of Republic of Sakha (Yakutia)
- Operational Opening Hours: Monday: 05:00–00:00; Tuesday–Saturday: 24 hour; Sunday: 00:00–14:00
- Total Catchment Population: 960 000
- Urban Population: 399 000
- Aircraft Parking Stands: 38 (airplanes) + 4 (helicopters)