EAC (Egyptian Airports Company) is subsidiary of EHCAAN (Egyptian Holding Company for Airports and Air Navigation) which is a public owned Company incorporated in 2001. EAC is currently managing all 19 regional Airports in Egypt for total of passengers which exceeding 17 millions passengers in 2006/2007. EAC airports are hosting 60% of the total Air Traffic in Egypt. The main airports of EAC (Sharm El Sheik – Hurghada- Luxor- Aswan – Alex –Teba- and Abu...
Egyptian carrier Nile Air recently outlined planned domestic service expansion, commencing in the next 2 weeks. This include planned new service...
- Libyan Airlines adds new Egypt route from Oct 2016
- Afriqiyah outlines Tripoli Mitiga operations in W16
- Nile Air Schedules A321 Debut in June 2016
- Nile Air Plans Turkey Debut in July 2016
- Update: EGYPTAIR Plans Guangzhou Service Increase from July 2016
- Eurowings Adds Egypt Service from Nov 2016