Introduction to Enfidha - Hammamet Airport
Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines.
Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its first year of operations, NBE handled 0.8 million pax in 2016.
Portugal’s flag-carrier hopes to be operating 100 routes in August.
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Zagreb charter in S21
- Nouvelair Tunisie updates planned UK scheduled service launch in 3Q20
- Nouvelair Tunisie revises planned new service in S20
- TUIfly adds Munich – North Africa routes in S20
- Nouvelair Tunisie adds Milan / Verona scheduled charters in S20
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Zagreb charter in S20