Introduction to Enfidha - Hammamet Airport
Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines.
Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its first year of operations, NBE handled 0.8 million pax in 2016.
Eight UK airports will receive new easyJet routes during the summer of 2024 season.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- Enfidha-Hammamet Airport celebrates 10th anniversary
- Enfidha Airport ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- Reiterated International Recognition As An Environment Friendly Airport
- Enfidha-Hammamet Airport welcomes AZUR AIR
Enfidha - Hammamet Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Enfidha - Hammamet Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper