Introduction to Enfidha - Hammamet Airport
Enfidha-Hammamet Airport (NBE) and Monastir Habib Bourguiba Airport(MIR) are operated by TAV Airports in Tunisia. Two airports are located within 80 km of each other. TAV assists the airlines and tour operators to grow their business in NBE & MIR, which offer various advantages to both passengers and airlines.
Enfidha Airport has an initial capacity of 7 million passengers which is expandable to 22 million in the future. After serving 0.5 million passengers in 2010, its first year of operations, NBE handled 0.8 million pax in 2016.
Latest Enfidha - Hammamet Airport News
Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 24)
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
Other Enfidha - Hammamet Airport News
- TAP Air Portugal continues network rebuild
- Enfidha-Hammamet Airport celebrates 10th anniversary
- Enfidha Airport ISO 9001-2015 Certified
- Reiterated International Recognition As An Environment Friendly Airport
- Enfidha-Hammamet Airport welcomes AZUR AIR
- Air Berlin Resumes Additional Routes in Summer 2013