Introduction to Madrid Destino
Welcome to Madrid, a lively cosmopolitan and friendly city where everyone feels at home. The capital of Spain offers a safe, comfortable setting where taking time out and doing business are equally enjoyable.
Madrid enjoys a unique lifestyle and an excellent weather with more than 250 sunny days per year. It has been ranked the 2nd safest capital in the world, 2nd city in the world with most extensive green areas and within the top 10 best living standard (according to Monocle)
Art Walk, a one-kilometre stretch that is home to three of the best museums in the world: the Prado,...
In the first of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports and destinations named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018...
- Shortlists revealed for Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- A labyrinth and photographic sessions in the Plaza Mayor
- Record number of visitors came to the city of Madrid in Summer of 2016
- Air Europa to Launch Abu Dhabi Link with Latest Etihad Partnership