Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners. Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy) , maintains and strengthens the...
1 month 3 days ago
Tampere was selected by Chinese committee of experts to be awarded a prize for the STARDUST project and the objective of being carbon-neutral by...
- Export Gateway – Company and talent experiences
- Esports & football combined - Finnish event format Football Triathlon heading to international markets
- Micro-component and consumer electronics provider AAC Technologies opens new R&D center in Tampere, Finland
- Smart Tampere will shift focus towards sustainability and business co-operation
- The most international music meeting Womex travels to Tampere in 2019
- Hollywood Location Manager Becky Brake visits Tampere