Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners.
Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy), maintains and strengthens the magnetism of the...
An international ideas competition started off on 15 May 2019 in Viinikanlahti, a highly exciting area close to Tampere city centre. Competitors...
- Finland’s first national and international Walk of Fame is opening next autumn in Tampere
- Cartoon Business 2019 in Tampere – How to Create Content for International Market
- Strengthening the international Tampere region: jobs for talents, talents for companies
- City of Tampere joins 210 European mayors to demand EU emissions peak by 2020, halve by 2030 and reach net-zero by 2050
- Celebrate Europe Day on May 9 with international cultural experiences
- Moomin Animations – Thrills and Cuddles exhibition is now open