Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners.
Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy), maintains and strengthens the magnetism of the...
Specma Oy, a subsidiary of a leading Nordic hydraulics company has chosen the Tampere Region as the location of its logistics operations. The...
- Digital urban planning of Viinikanlahti in Tampere attracts international interest
- Tampere is the main venue for the 2022 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship
- Tampere Smart City Week is coming again
- Tampere info screens at your service
- The first Finnish direct deal with Netflix closed by a Tampere based company
- Demoday celebrated the first class of Nordic Startup School
25 days 21 hours ago