Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners. Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy) , maintains and strengthens the...
The City of Tampere aims to increase the number of start-ups in the city and promote the growth and internationalisation of local businesses. By...
- New Tampere.Finland application launched
- Tampere Continues to Thrive as Finland's Second Congress City
- Tampere CED – Cluster of Major International Events
- Agile experiments deliver results in Tampere
- Rent a Finn
- Data helps to make smarter decisions about the buses
3 days 23 hours ago
12 days 11 minutes ago
12 days 17 minutes ago
12 days 32 minutes ago