Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners.
Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy), maintains and strengthens the magnetism of the Tampere central region and fosters prerequisites for successful business. Business...
Rock legend Iron Maiden will be coming to the new rock festival in Tampere! Rockfest takes place on the first weekend of June 5.-7.6.2020. Iron...
- A carbon-neutral city block – Tampere Hall and the Mariott Hotel to use renewable energy
- Tampere Jazz Happening takes place from Thursday to Sunday
- Agile experiments explore solutions for making a carbon neutral city
- Tampere Festival of Light illuminates the city for 156 days
- World Sauna Forum in Tampere 3-4 October, 2019
- Let’s celebrate the City of Tampere’s 240th anniversary together
2 days 14 hours ago
14 days 15 hours ago
28 days 20 hours ago