Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners.
Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy), maintains and strengthens the magnetism of the...
A new cooperation coordination model, called Smart City Lab, has been created in Tampere. It makes it easier for the city and businesses to...
- Tampere gets over MEUR 3 of EU funding for improving urban and event security
- The Tampere Region is built for Cleantech success
- The Paris - North Cape Photo Adventure arrives to Tampere
- Specma concentrates logistics operations in the Tampere region
- Digital urban planning of Viinikanlahti in Tampere attracts international interest
- Tampere is the main venue for the 2022 IIHF Ice Hockey World Championship
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 9 days ago