Introduction to Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy)
Tampere-Pirkkala airport is the gateway to Inland Finland, the engine of Finnish economy. From Tampere you can easily reach the Lakeland region of Finland, or go all the way up to Lapland. Tampere is the biggest inland city in Scandinavia and the Tampere Region is known for a great business environment with diverse business campuses, innovation platforms and business partners.
Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy), maintains and strengthens the magnetism of the Tampere central region and fosters prerequisites for successful business. Business...
Kintulammi hiking area and nature reserve in the Teisko-Aitolahti region of Tampere has been selected as the Finland’s Hiking Destination of the...
- New ideas for a smart city
- Smart City Mindtrek 2020 Business Expo connects businesses and professionals
- Finland's first Courtyard by Marriott hotel opened in Tampere
- Meet the Tampere City Region: Lempäälä
- Climate budget, digital competence, agile experiments and much more
- Meet the Tampere City Region: Orivesi
Latest Updates from Tampere Region Economic Development Agency Business Tampere (Tredea Oy)
28 days 1 hour ago
1 month 25 days ago
2 months 17 days ago