Cape Town Air Access - CPT is the focal point for international air route development to Cape Town and the Western Cape in South Africa. Established in 2015, Cape Town Air Access has a proven track record assisting in the establishment of 13 new routes and expanding 15 existing routes . In 2017 international passenger growth of 20% was recorded. 2018 is promising to be another record year for CPT with 3 new airlines, 4 new destinations and 7...
Joined-up thinking makes it "easier for airlines to fly to Cape Town", the award-winner tells Routesonline.
- These are the busiest air routes in Africa
- Cape Town International secures new services at World Routes
- Recognising the route development heroes
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Cape Town wins Routes Africa Marketing Award