Cape Town Air Access (CTAA) is the focal point for international air route development to Cape Town and the Western Cape in South Africa. Established in 2015, Cape Town Air Access has a proven track record assisting in the establishment of 15 new routes and expanding 21 existing routes.
2018 was another record year for Cape Town (CPT) with 3 new airlines, 4 new destinations and 7 route expansions.
New airlines for CPT in 2018: Austrian Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and Rwandair.
New airlines for CPT in 2019: United Airlines
Cape Town Air Access is a collaboration between the following...
Virgin Atlantic is expanding service to South Africa with the resumption of flights to Cape Town after a five-year absence.
- 2019 in review: July to December
- Cape Town welcomes United Airlines’ inaugural flight
- Cape Town Air Access named the Overall Winner for second year running in the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- Shortlists announced for the Routes Africa 2019 Awards
- Voting now open for the Routes Africa Awards
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards