Cape Town Air Access (CTAA) is the focal point for international air route development to Cape Town and the Western Cape in South Africa. Established in 2015, Cape Town Air Access has a proven track record assisting in the establishment of 15 new routes and expanding 21 existing routes.
2018 was another record year for Cape Town (CPT) with 3 new airlines, 4 new destinations and 7 route expansions.
New airlines for CPT in 2018: Austrian Airlines, Cathay Pacific, and Rwandair.
New airlines for CPT in 2019: United Airlines
Cape Town Air Access is a collaboration between the following...
Ten airports and five tourism authorities have been recognised by the airline network planning community for their outstanding marketing support.
- Voting now open for the Routes Africa Awards
- Brussels Airport named overall winner at the World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Collaboration the secret of success for Cape Town Air Access
- These are the busiest air routes in Africa
- Cape Town International secures new services at World Routes