Cape Town Air Access - CPT is the focal point for international air route development to Cape Town and the Western Cape in South Africa. Established in 2015, Cape Town Air Access has a proven track record assisting in the establishment of 13 new routes and expanding 15 existing routes . In 2017 international passenger growth of 20% was recorded. 2018 is promising to be another record year for CPT with 3 new airlines, 4 new destinations and 7...
Brussels Airport took the top prize at the ceremony in Guangzhou, China.
- World Routes 2018 Marketing Awards shortlists revealed
- Collaboration the secret of success for Cape Town Air Access
- These are the busiest air routes in Africa
- Cape Town International secures new services at World Routes
- Recognising the route development heroes
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced