Introduction to Cape Town Air Access
Cape Town Air Access (CTAA) is the focal point for pro-active air route development, for both passengers and air cargo, in Cape Town and the Western Cape. Through a multi-party collaborative effort, we strive to improve air connectivity and capacity for the Western Cape province in a sustainable manner whilst increasing economic competitiveness and job creation.
The project is housed at Wesgro - The Tourism, Trade & Investment Promotion Agency for Cape Town and the Western Cape, with the other public sector partners being the Western Cape Provincial Government Department of Economic...
Paul van den Brink of Cape Town Air Access, winner of the Destination Award category at the Routes Awards 2023, notes recent successes and upcoming...
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- Interview: Cape Town's David King
- Brussels Airport Named Routes Awards Overall Winner
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- Interview: Cape Town Air Access contends with COVID-19
- Cape Town secures Virgin Atlantic return