Introduction to Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide. The LVCVA also owns and operates the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With more than 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone, and more than 14 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space destination-wide, including three of the country’s largest convention centers, the LVCVA’s mission is focused on attracting ever-increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For a record 25 consecutive years, Las Vegas...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Press Release: Routes World 2022 Returns To Las Vegas
- Collaboration key to industry’s recovery
- World Routes will return to Las Vegas in 2022
- Limited exhibition opportunities remaining for World Routes 2019
- The Routes Asia app is now live
- PRESS RELEASE:Oakland International Airport named Overall Winner at the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards
Latest Updates from Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
3 months 13 days ago