Introduction to Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide. The LVCVA also owns and operates the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With more than 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone, and more than 14 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space destination-wide, including three of the country’s largest convention centers, the LVCVA’s mission is focused on attracting ever-increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For a record 25 consecutive years, Las Vegas...
Routes World 2022 will bring together over 2,000 decision makers from airlines, airports and destinations around the globe.
- LAS: Airline Operational, Staffing Issues Improving As Summer Fades
- Routes Awards 2022 - Shortlists Revealed
- Destination Spotlight: Las Vegas
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 28)
- Press Release: Routes World 2022 Returns To Las Vegas
- Collaboration key to industry’s recovery