Introduction to Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority
The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide. The LVCVA also owns and operates the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone, and more than 11.5 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space destination-wide, including three of the country’s largest convention centers, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever-increasing numbers of leisure and business visitors to the area. For a record 25 consecutive years, Las Vegas has...
Las Vegas has been chosen as the host and destination for the 27th World Routes Development Forum in 2021. The world’s largest commercial aviation...
- Limited exhibition opportunities remaining for World Routes 2019
- The Routes Asia app is now live
- PRESS RELEASE:Oakland International Airport named Overall Winner at the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part two
- Looking back at the Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards winners
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!