The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide. The LVCVA also owns and operates the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone, and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space destination-wide, including three of the country’s largest convention centers, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever-increasing...
The winners of the Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards have been revealed, with the overall winner through to the final at World Routes in...
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- JetBlue’s fresh approach to its Mint concept as more markets gain premium service
- Frontier Airlines boosts Colorado Springs and Las Vegas operations
- Viva Las Vegas - Routes Americas lands in Las Vegas
- Live blog - Routes Americas 2017
- PRESS RELEASE: Las Vegas seeks new flights with Routes Americas