The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide. The LVCVA also owns and operates the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone, and more than 11.5 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space destination-wide, including three of the country’s largest convention centers, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever-increasing numbers of leisure...
Delegates attending the event are now able to access the platform and begin promoting their event activity to key targets.
- Oakland International Airport named Overall Winner at the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards
- Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards finalists - part two
- Looking back at the Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards winners
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- LATAM Airlines Launches Seasonal Direct Service from São Paulo, Brazil to Las Vegas
- Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards winners revealed