The Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority (LVCVA) is charged with marketing Southern Nevada as a tourism and convention destination worldwide. The LVCVA also owns and operates the Las Vegas Convention Center (LVCC). With nearly 150,000 hotel rooms in Las Vegas alone, and more than 11 million square feet of meeting and exhibit space destination-wide, including three of the country’s largest convention centers, the LVCVA’s mission centers on attracting ever-increasing...
5 months 21 days ago
Las Vegas Convention & Visitors Authority:
has updated their profile
11 months 22 days ago
As voting for the Routes Americas 2019 Marketing Awards is set to open on Monday 19 November, we are taking a look back at last year's winners.
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- LATAM Airlines Launches Seasonal Direct Service from São Paulo, Brazil to Las Vegas
- Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards winners revealed
- Shortlists announced for Routes Americas 2018 Marketing Awards
- JetBlue’s fresh approach to its Mint concept as more markets gain premium service
- Frontier Airlines boosts Colorado Springs and Las Vegas operations