Travelling to Atlantic City
There are many options and routes to get to Atlantic City for TakeOff North America 2023.
Flying to Atlantic City International Airport
Book your trip to/from Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) through its airline partners American Airlines at aa.com or Spirit Airlines at spirit.com. Located a short 12 miles (approx. 18 min) outside of Atlantic City, the Atlantic City International Airport (ACY) is a convenient option for TakeOff North America. Transportation will be available from ACY to the event venue, Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
Fly directly to ACY with Spirit Airlines from:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Fort Myers, FL
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- Orlando, FL
- Tampa, FL
- West Palm Beach, FL
American Airlines and Landline
- Book your American Airlines travel to/from ACY and if available you will see connection options in PHL 'operated by The Landline Company'
- All American Airlines passengers travelling through to Atlantic City, please do not exit security after arriving at Philadelphia Airport. Proceed to gate F8 to board your ground transportation segment to ACY.
- Checked luggage will be transferred for you, and can be collected at ACY airport for your convenience.
- Learn more about the FREE Landline shuttle to the Hard Rock Hotel here.
Flying to Philadelphia International Airport
Many airlines fly directly to Philadelphia International Airport, which is 60 miles from Atlantic City. There are multiple options for shuttle services, taxis and public transport to get you to TakeOff North America seamlessly.
Rental Car Companies
- Alamo: (215) 492-3960
- Avis: (215) 492-0900
- Budget: (800) 527-0700
- Dollar: (800) 800-4440
- Hertz: 215-492-7200
- Enterprise: 609-272-1791 - type in XZ17F30 as the account number, which will apply the discount at both PHL and ACY.
- National: (800) 227-7368 - type in XZ17F30 as the account number, which will apply the discount at both PHL and ACY.
- Joe’s Transportation Services: (800) 931-JOES or (609) 457-8807 - Arrangements must be made at least 72 hours in advance.
- Geiger’s Limousine & Transportation
- AC Black Car Service: - 14 Passenger Sprinters $375 inclusive one-way PHL to AC - Smaller vehicles available starting at $200
- Tropiano Transportation: Private Shuttle buses available for groups up to 25 - Private cars $180 up to 3 passengers - Credit card is needed to hold the reservation - Try to schedule 48 hours to 7 days in advance.
- Lyft: Approx. cost from PHL to Atlantic City ranges from $115.00-$270.00 - Fares based on availability/time of day/size of car
- Uber: Approx. cost from PHL to Atlantic City ranges from $119.00-$267.00- Fares based on availability/time of day/size of car
The Septa High Speed Rail Line train runs from the Philadelphia International Airport to 30th Street Station. Estimated fare is $6.00.
The Atlantic City Train Station is conveniently located adjacent to the Atlantic City Convention Center. The Train Station is serviced by New Jersey Transit.
New Jersey Transit provides service from 30th Street Station in Philadelphia. Trains run on the hour.
Estimated cost from Philadelphia to Atlantic City is $10.75 per person (prices subject to change).