CAPA Live: BA CEO Sean Doyle - "we'll come out the other end”
Talking at the CAPA Live on 14-Apr-2021, British Airways CEO Sean Doyle spoke with CAPA’s Peter Harbison.
In some verbatim extracts below, Mr Doyle discussed:
- BA's "rightsizing"
- "airlines are better run when they're run as businesses"
- sustainability, fuel efficient fleets and net zero by 2050
- the the potential of the "A321neo narrowbody opportunity"
- the importance of the Qatar Airways partnership in opening up Asian networks
- London City Airport has great potential
- creating a framework for travel to reopen, cheaper testing, vaccinations
- APD makes the UK industry uncompetitive
- a focus on integrating APIs into BA's core airport processes
- sustainability: " IAG was the first airline group in the world to commit to net zero by 2050"
To watch the interview in full, please see In-depth interview with new British Airways CEO Sean Doyle