Introduction to CAPA - Centre for Aviation
CAPA - Centre for Aviation is one of the world’s most trusted sources of market intelligence for the aviation and travel industry. Our unrivalled reputation for independence and integrity means you get the whole story, with powerful data and in-depth insights on the news, issues and trends that are shaping our industry.
Since its establishment in 1990, CAPA has developed a formidable global network of aviation researchers and analysts located across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We provide Members with access to more than 400 News Briefs each day, as well as Analysis...
Hear directly from Amazon Web Services, Head Worldwide Business Development - Travel & Hospitality Solutions, Massimo Morin as he...
- Sabre Travel AI TM - Driving innovation and creating differentiation in the travel marketplace
- Former Virgin Australia executive heads new US airline startup
- Westjet CEO Ed Sims: JVs, not alliances, in post-COVID plans
- Asia-Pacific Airlines Look to Enforce Staff Vaccination Mandates
- New York LaGuardia airport: AirTrain in danger of cancellation
- Ryanair's Eddie Wilson: " You've got to give people confidence"
Latest Updates from CAPA - Centre for Aviation
6 days 14 hours ago
7 days 12 hours ago