Introduction to CAPA - Centre for Aviation
CAPA - Centre for Aviation is one of the world’s most trusted sources of market intelligence for the aviation and travel industry. Our unrivalled reputation for independence and integrity means you get the whole story, with powerful data and in-depth insights on the news, issues and trends that are shaping our industry.
Since its establishment in 1990, CAPA has developed a formidable global network of aviation researchers and analysts located across Europe, North America, Asia and Australia. We provide Members with access to more than 400 News Briefs each day, as well as Analysis...
The UK 's reintroduction of travel restrictions on Spain raises fears that restrictions could also return elsewhere in ...
- COVID 19: United Airlines offers insight on demand patterns
- Sri Lanka suspends joint venture at ‘the world’s emptiest airport’
- Peru domestic airline market opens and new entrants possible
- Delta Air faces headwinds in meeting cash burn goals
- Breeze Aviation emerges, ready for launch during tumult
- Restoring airport revenues post COVID-19
Latest Updates from CAPA - Centre for Aviation
22 hours 56 minutes ago
22 hours 58 minutes ago
23 hours 27 seconds ago
11 days 49 minutes ago