Introduction to AFRAA - African Airlines Association
AFRAA has the following stated as objectives:
- To facilitate the establishment of industry best practices in safety and security
- To be the repository of data and its analysis focusing on key issues in the aviation sector.
- To provide a platform for consensus building among member carriers.
- To facilitate joint projects between member airlines aimed at reducing their costs and increasing their revenues.
- To actively contribute in human capital development.
- To interact with the regulatory bodies to support and protect the common interests of all African airlines.
- To provide forums for...
According to the African Airlines Association, relaxed COVID-19 entry rules should lead to growing air traffic this summer.
- Africa's airline traffic continues to lag the world
- AFRAA: 'Out of control' COVID-19 threatens African rebound
- Ethiopian Airlines unveils a COVID-19 travel pass to facilitate route restart
- Routes and AFRAA sign agreement to help drive growth for the Africa aviation market
- Africa needs to "get serious" over SAATM implementation
- Open skies in Africa will not be fully realised next year