Introduction to AFRAA - African Airlines Association
AFRAA has the following stated as objectives:
- To facilitate the establishment of industry best practices in safety and security
- To be the repository of data and its analysis focusing on key issues in the aviation sector.
- To provide a platform for consensus building among member carriers.
- To facilitate joint projects between member airlines aimed at reducing their costs and increasing their revenues.
- To actively contribute in human capital development.
- To interact with the regulatory bodies to support and protect the common interests of all African airlines.
- To provide forums for...
The 'Trusted Travel Pass' is being introduced by the airline and the African Union.
- Routes and AFRAA sign agreement to help drive growth for the Africa aviation market
- Africa needs to "get serious" over SAATM implementation
- Open skies in Africa will not be fully realised next year
- Inside the Strategy Summit - Key Quotes
- African Governments urged to stop using airlines as personal play things
- Small is not beautiful for Africa's airlines