Routes Africa 2016 took place in Tenerife, Canary Islands from 26 - 28 June 2016. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Interested in hosting a future Routes Africa event? More Information
With 200 delegates expected, Routes Africa provides unrivalled cost and time-saving benefits, offering serious, business-focused discussions with the most senior decision makers on expanding your route network.
Now in its 11th year, Routes Africa is the only annual route development forum for Africa and has brought together leading airlines, airports and tourism authorities to enhance connectivity to, from and within the region since 2006.
200 delegates expected
30 airlines expected
30 airports forecasted
10 Tourism Authorities
Over 600 meetings
20 high level speakers
Our Host, Tenerife Tourism Corporation with the support of the Canary Islands Government are dedicated to increasing connectivity to the region and becoming an aviation hub connecting West Africa to Europe and the Americas.
Meet with senior decision makers and enhance your connectivity, register for Routes Africa.
Routes Africa 2016 supported by:
Latest Routes Africa 2016 News
The anticipated arrival of the first AirAsia X long-haul, low-cost flights at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport on the island of...
- ACI’s Airport Excellence security review aims to help put Africa’s airports on global route map
- Tenerife in talks to secure two new based airlines
- Egyptian airports in new security programme
- Open skies in Africa will not be fully realised next year
- Cape Town wins Routes Africa Marketing Award
- WhyTenerife? consortium are building on their already successful island