ASM, the founder of Routes, was the first route development consultancy in the world and we have maintained our leading position in the aviation industry – our clients rely on us to help them expand their air service networks.
We guide and support clients through every step of the route development process: identifying potential new services, preparing business cases and presentations, negotiating with airlines and ensuring new routes are sustainable.
Some of the new routes we have recently helped to create include:
- Brasilia to Paris Charles de Gaulle (Air France)
- Brussels to Tenerife (Brussels Airlines)
- Cartagena to Atlanta (Delta Airlines)
- Cartagena to Fort Lauderdale (Jet Blue)
- Istanbul Ataturk to Durban (Turkish Airlines)
- Istanbul Ataturk to Taipei Taoyuan (Turkish Airlines)
- London Gatwick to Tenerife (British Airways)
- San Juan to Stockholm, Copenhagen, Oslo and London Gatwick (Norwegian Airlines)
- Stockholm Skavsta to Bucharest (Wizz Air)
- Stockholm Skavsta to Copenhagen (Ryanair)
- Viracopas to Fort Lauderdale, Orlando and New York JFK (Azul Brazilian Airlines)
- Viracopas to Miami (American Airlines)
Our success is due to a clear focus on results and a creative approach to route development. ASM proposals go beyond data and reports – we generate and explore ideas to propose genuinely new ways forward for our clients.
Clients also value the fact that our consultants have been carefully chosen from both airline and airport backgrounds. They have a complete understanding of the aviation industry and their analytical skills are complemented by years of practical experience. Consistent feedback tells us this is what sets us apart from the competition, and it’s why our clients return with repeat assignments.
Routes events were first established by ASM in 1998 and our clients benefit from this unique relationship. We personally represent many of our clients at these meetings.
ASM and Routes are part of the Informa Markets division of Informa plc.