ASM Named 'Best Consultancy'
Airport Strategy & Marketing (ASM) was last night crowned ‘Best Consultancy’ at the Airport Operators Association (AOA) Awards, in recognition of their exceptional work.
Manchester, England, 27 October 2010
Airport Strategy & Marketing (ASM) was last night crowned ‘Best Consultancy' at the Airport Operators Association (AOA) Awards, in recognition of their exceptional work. The awards ceremony was held at the AOA Annual Conference Dinner at the Hilton Metropole Hotel in London, with some 200 guests in attendance.
On winning the award, John Grant, Senior Vice President of ASM, said: "Winning this award is a true mark of the exemplary standard of service we give our clients. It is a testament to the whole team that we have been recognised in this way - and by such a highly regarded industry body. Our expertise coupled with the global locations of our partner company, OAG, gives our combined consulting services a truly global reach. We look forward to building on our current success and to continuing to offer airports our services."
The winners were voted for by the AOA Board, who selected entrants based on exemplary work in their particular field. ASM's strategic thinking was highlighted as one of the qualities that really sets them apart from their competitors. Ed Anderson, AOA Chairman, said: "The number and quality of entries was unprecedented, reflecting the quality of people and companies working in the airports industry. Deciding on the winners was a difficult process, with so many outstanding entries, but the award winners showed particular excellence and dedication in their field."
AOA is the trade association that represents the interests of British airports and is the principal body with which the UK Government and regulatory authorities consult on airport matters. It is the only organisation within the British aviation community to offer awards to outstanding aviation consultants.
For further information on ASM, please visit www.asm-global.com.
- Ends -
Notes to Editors
• In August 2010, UBM Aviation acquired Airport Strategy & Marketing Ltd (ASM), the only dedicated specialist in the field of route development for airports.
• ASM provides an extensive range of services that deal with every aspect of route development and airport marketing. www.asm-global.com
• ASM's renowned expertise coupled with OAG's global locations gives our combined consulting services truly global reach.
• OAG's consulting team specialises in providing value-added analysis anchored in the OAG rich databases. Services include business planning; market analysis and forecasting; industry issue analysis; air cargo; maintenance repair and overhaul (MRO); and expert witness.
• Clients rely on OAG's resources and skills to supplement internal staff, validate internal studies and provide independent opinions to meet government and regulatory requirements.
For further press information please contact:
The Route Development Group (RDG)
T: +44 (0) 161 234 2711