The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac , Director General & CEO since September 2016. Specialties Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger...
China will displace the US as the world’s largest aviation market in 2022, while the country's seat capacity this year is set to top 800 million...
- Cerdá warns on US pre-clearance pressure
- Traffic triumph - all regions of the world continue positive start to 2017
- IATA warns Swedish Aviation Tax would hurt development of local and wider economy
- Breaking down the barriers to bring low-cost success to Central and South America
- Fuel prices are helping to push down airfares
- Airports alert to terrorist threat after Brussels attack