The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac , Director General & CEO since September 2016. Specialties Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger...
Offering incentive packages is a better way of securing long-term success with low cost carriers (LCCs) than government subsidies.
- Alex Cruz leads aviation heavyweights at Routes Europe 2018 conference
- Africa takes step towards single aviation market
- 2017 in review - part two: Monarch dethroned, easyJet's expansion, Willie Walsh and ten years of A380 flight
- Airline heavyweights line up for conference at Routes Americas
- Global city pairs top 20,000 for the first time
- Passenger demand rebounds after hurricanes