The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac , Director General & CEO since September 2016. Specialties Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger...
The number of unique city pair connections is estimated to have exceeded 20,000 this year, more than double the connectivity by air 20 years ago.
- Passenger demand rebounds after hurricanes
- Argentina 'must overcome infrastructure hurdles' to become regional powerhouse
- China to dominate world aviation market from 2022
- Cerdá warns on US pre-clearance pressure
- Traffic triumph - all regions of the world continue positive start to 2017
- IATA warns Swedish Aviation Tax would hurt development of local and wider economy