The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac , Director General & CEO since September 2016. Specialties Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger...
Hear from industry leaders and other aviation experts at the event next month.
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced
- Airlines to enjoy tenth year of profits despite slowing demand
- IATA: Europe's aviation sector must address “deep-rooted issues”
- Passenger traffic growth slows - IATA
- Air passenger numbers to double to 8.2 billion by 2037
- Global passenger demand grows as IATA chief urges Brexit resolution