The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues. IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac , Director General & CEO since September 2016. Specialties Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger...
Global passenger demand growth looks set to slow in 2019, according to the latest forecasts from the International Air Transport Association...
- IATA: Europe's aviation sector must address “deep-rooted issues”
- Passenger traffic growth slows - IATA
- Air passenger numbers to double to 8.2 billion by 2037
- Global passenger demand grows as IATA chief urges Brexit resolution
- Boeing raises China growth forecast
- All regions report healthy passenger demand in July - IATA