The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 265 airlines or 83% of total air traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
Simplify air travel & shipping, Intermediary between airlines and passenger & cargo agents, Allow airlines to operate safely, securely...
Philip Ireland, IATA's manager for World Wide Airport Slots, explains how the strategic review of the slot guidelines is aiming to improve access...
- Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific leaders to speak at Routes Asia 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced
- Airlines to enjoy tenth year of profits despite slowing demand
- IATA: Europe's aviation sector must address “deep-rooted issues”
- Passenger traffic growth slows - IATA
- Air passenger numbers to double to 8.2 billion by 2037