Introduction to International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board...
The French flag-carrier will launch 22 new routes.
- Ethiopian Airlines unveils a COVID-19 travel pass to facilitate route restart
- American plans transatlantic resumptions
- Latin American airline routes will be slow to return, IATA warns
- Singapore-London route first to trial IATA Travel Pass
- EU: ‘Digital Green Pass’ to facilitate flying in Europe
- Extending slot relief ‘essential’ to recovery