Introduction to International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing over 300 airlines or 83% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Willie Walsh, Director General & CEO since March 2021.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
IATA membership: Some 300...
IATA Training launches 'Leading Practices and Commercial Strategies for Sustainable Destination Management,' a game-changing 3-day course designed...
- 2023 AirportIS Forum
- Webinar: Unlocking airport growth with passenger data
- IATA Asks Brazil To Reevaluate Limit Imposition At Rio Santos Dumont
- Proposed Brussels Airport Night Flight Ban Draws IATA Opposition
- IATA Unveils ‘Digital Toolkit’ For Estimating Airport Construction Carbon Emissions
- ACI: Airport Charges Will Rise
Latest Updates from International Air Transport Association (IATA)
6 days 19 hours ago