Introduction to International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board...
Argentina's government has capped international arrivals at 600 passengers daily.
- Americas passenger traffic outlook remains strong, IATA says
- IATA: Government policies risk jeopardizing network recovery
- Aviation leaders reunite to kickstart recovery at Routes Americas 2021
- Airlines invited to apply for oneworld London-US slots
- Interview: Mohamed Rafi Mar, Singapore Airlines
- How the industry is working to restore demand