Introduction to International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing over 290 airlines or 83% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Willie Walsh, Director General & CEO since March 2021.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board of...
ACI Europe President Jost Lammers says airports will not be used as an “instrument of subsidization” for airlines.
- Heathrow Gets Green Light To Raise Charges; Airlines React Angrily
- IATA Position On Airport Charges ‘Not Proactive’
- Singapore Sets Up Vaccinated Travel Lanes With Nine Countries
- IATA Blasts Rising Airport Charges, ACI World Hits Back
- IATA Pushes Governments To Ease COVID-19 Entry Rules
- US passengers face a mix of COVID-19 entry rules in Europe
Latest Updates from International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Air Transport Association (IATA):
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
1 month 13 days ago