Introduction to International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board...
The Worldwide Airport Slot Board has urged regulators to commit to prolonging slot flexibility before the end of the year.
- City-pairs drop by 7,300 as London loses status as world’s best-connected city
- Willie Walsh to become next IATA CEO
- US airlines to cut more routes unless extra federal support arrives
- PRESS RELEASE: Airline CEOs and association leaders confirmed to speak at Routes Reconnected
- OPINION: Restart and Reconnect
- Wizz cuts capacity after Hungary border closure