The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board...
The Single African Air Transport Market (SAATM) needs to act as a wake-up call for countries across the continent to “get serious and get going”,...
- Cooperation needed for Africa to fulfil its potential – Kuuchi
- easyJet makes carbon-free pledge and plans electric aircraft research
- Norwegian founder hints at alliance agreements
- Lufthansa CEO calls for joined-up action to reduce emissions
- Airline CEOs to share exclusive insight at Routes Africa
- CEO-packed conference line-up at Routes Silk Road