Introduction to International Air Transport Association (IATA)
The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing over 290 airlines or 83% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Willie Walsh, Director General & CEO since March 2021.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board of...
The European Commission will require airlines to use-or-lose more EU airport slots in the 2022 summer.
- IATA: Airline Recovery Remains Uneven
- IATA, ICAO Urge Caution on Border Restrictions For Air Passengers
- New Approach To Airport Charges Needed—ACI World
- Arab Air Carriers Association: Middle East Recovery To Be Slow
- Video: ACI World director general
- Airports Must Increase Charges To Stay Viable–Lammers
Latest Updates from International Air Transport Association (IATA)
International Air Transport Association (IATA):
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
4 months 6 days ago