The International Air Transport Association (IATA) is the trade association for the world’s airlines, representing some 290 airlines or 82% of total scheduled traffic. We support many areas of aviation activity and help formulate industry policy on critical aviation issues.
IATA is led by Alexandre de Juniac, Director General & CEO since September 2016.
To represent, lead and serve the airline industry
Working together to shape the future growth of a safe, secure and sustainable air transport industry that connects and enriches our world
Chair of IATA Board...
Sebastian Mikosz, CEO of Kenya Airways and Allan Kilavuka, Chief Executive of Jambojet, join the growing line up of speakers at the event
- CEO-packed conference line-up at Routes Silk Road
- Limited exhibition opportunities remaining for World Routes 2019
- March air passenger demand growth slows - IATA
- A global approach to local airport capacity management
- Philippine Airlines and Cebu Pacific leaders to speak at Routes Asia 2019
- Routes Asia 2019 conference programme announced