Introduction to Skyscanner
Founded in 2003, Skyscanner is a leading travel marketplace dedicated to putting travellers first. Skyscanner helps millions of people in 52 countries and 30+ languages find the best travel options for flights, hotels and car hire every month. Skyscanner is available on desktop, mobile web and its highly rated app has 100 million downloads. Working with 1,200 travel partners, Skyscanner’s mission is to lead the global transformation to modern and sustainable travel.
Turning traveller behaviour into actionable data
Skyscanner’s Travel Insight data product has been built...
Skyscanner has launched a new solution to help airports understand ‘passenger leakage’ and target route development opportunities
- Skyscanner Horizons: Travel's Resilience and Trends Shaping Recovery
- Shaping Scottish aviation: Helping Edinburgh Airport grow its global route network
- Horizons Brief: Travel Trends & Insights – 28 January
- Celebrating cities: Boosting domestic travel during COVID-19 for Tourism Australia
- Dublin Airport Tops European League For Self-Connecting Passengers