Introduction to Skyscanner
Founded in 2003, Skyscanner is a leading travel marketplace dedicated to putting travellers first. Skyscanner helps millions of people in 52 countries and 30+ languages find the best travel options for flights, hotels and car hire every month. Skyscanner is available on desktop, mobile web and its highly rated app has 100 million downloads. Working with 1,200 travel partners, Skyscanner’s mission is to lead the global transformation to modern and sustainable travel.
Turning traveller behaviour into actionable data
Skyscanner’s Travel Insight data product has been built...
SKYSCANNER HORIZONS REPORT REVEALS KEY INSIGHTS INTO EVOLVING GLOBAL TRAVELLER ATTITUDES AND PREFERENCES
Travel and travel spend remain a top priority in 2024, with booking windows extending across all regions. Travellers highly engaged...
- Skyscanner celebrates 20th anniversary and two decades of pioneering travel search and comparison
- EMEA travellers looking East for summer
- Introducing: Passenger Leakage
- Skyscanner Horizons: Travel's Resilience and Trends Shaping Recovery
- Shaping Scottish aviation: Helping Edinburgh Airport grow its global route network
- Horizons Brief: Travel Trends & Insights – 28 January