EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to 69 international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR in s recent schedule update adjusted the Cairo – Toronto service for the winter 2017/18 season, effective 29OCT17. The Star...
- EgyptAir W17 Short/Mid-haul service changes
- EGYPTAIR increases New York service in W17
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Aegean / EGYPTAIR expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- EGYPTAIR resumes Japan scheduled service in W17
- EGYPTAIR / Kenya Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017