EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to 69 international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
EGYPTAIR in late-November 2017 scheduled charter service to Bologna, which sees a total of 3 round-trip Cairo – Bologna flights scheduled...
- EgyptAir W17 Toronto service changes
- EgyptAir W17 Short/Mid-haul service changes
- EGYPTAIR increases New York service in W17
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Aegean / EGYPTAIR expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- EGYPTAIR resumes Japan scheduled service in W17