EgyptAir is the flag carrier airline of the Arab Republic of Egypt, based in Cairo and a member of Star Alliance. EgyptAir operates more than 555 weekly flights departing from Cairo and many other Egyptian cities to 69 international & domestic destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. On July 17th 2008, EGYPTAIR joined the Star Alliance network, the largest airline alliance in the world, to offer its customers better flight connections and more comfortable travel....
Routesonline analyses the African aviation industry, taking a monthly look at the top routes served and revealing the airlines that are dominating...
- Aegean / EGYPTAIR expands codeshare routes from July 2017
- EGYPTAIR resumes Japan scheduled service in W17
- EGYPTAIR / Kenya Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- EgyptAir increases Morocco flights from June 2017
- EgyptAir / Etihad plans codeshare parnership from March 2017
- Air Cairo plans for the rise of a new dawn in Egypt