Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 1 month ago
Emirates in the 4 th quarter of 2017 plans to adjust Dubai – Bologna frequency, currently served on daily basis. From 19OCT17 to 30NOV17,...
- Emirates boosts Sydney flights from March 2018
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth
- Emirates 1Q18 Tokyo Haneda aircraft changes as of 09AUG17
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2017 network update
- Emirates plans one-time A380 Colombo service in August 2017
- Emirates increases Khartoum service from August 2017