Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
11 months 15 days ago
Emirates next month is planning one-time Airbus A380 service to Sri Lanka, announced by the airline earlier this week, and briefly mentioned via...
- Emirates increases Khartoum service from August 2017
- Emirates boosts Moscow capacity in W17
- Emirates reduces Luanda flights from July 2017
- Emirates W17 Cairo service increase
- Emirates increases Brussels service from Oct 2017
- Emirates / WestJet extends codeshare network to Boston from July 2017