Since its launch in 1985, Emirates Airline has received more than 500 international awards in recognition of its efforts to provide unsurpassed levels of customer service. Emirates is the world’s largest international airline in scheduled passenger kilometres flown and in carried 39.4 million passengers in the 2012-13 financial year – an increase of more than five million than the year before. Based in Dubai, one of the few cities in the world that pursues an open-skies policy,...
has updated their profile
1 year 2 months ago
Emirates in Northern summer 2018 season is adjusting service to New Zealand, as the airline cancels flights between Australia and Auckland. From...
- Emirates / flydubai files preliminary codeshare routes
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2017 network update
- Emirates New York JFK 4Q17 service changes
- Emirates 4Q17 Bologna frequency changes
- Emirates boosts Sydney flights from March 2018
- Brisbane international traffic hits decade-high growth