Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines has since grown to become an internationally-acclaimed carrier. Recognizing the warmth of its service and the quality of its onboard offering, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the highly-esteemed four-star rating from SKYTRAX for three consecutive years. Based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airlines’ network currently covers almost 30 cities regionally, including Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Bangkok, Bali and Okinawa. Our current fleet has 24 aircraft,...
Hong Kong Airlines this month is expanding codeshare partnership with Bangkok Airways, which sees additional 3 routes operated by the latter...
- Hong Kong Airlines proposes A350 Los Angeles launch in Dec 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines NW17 Auckland service increase
- Hong Kong Airlines / Virgin Australia commences codeshare service from July 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines / Bangkok Airways begins codeshare service from June 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines schedules Ho Chi Minh July 2017 launch
- Jet Airways / Hong Kong Airlines begins codeshare flights from Feb 2017