Established in 2006, Hong Kong Airlines has since grown to become an internationally-acclaimed carrier. Recognizing the warmth of its service and the quality of its onboard offering, Hong Kong Airlines has been awarded the highly-esteemed four-star rating from SKYTRAX for three consecutive years. Based in Hong Kong, Hong Kong Airlines’ network currently covers almost 30 cities regionally, including Beijing, Shanghai, Sanya, Bangkok, Bali and Okinawa. Our current fleet has 24 aircraft,...
Hong Kong Airlines in the last few days filed additional new route to the US, as the airline plans 4 weekly Hong Kong – San Francisco...
- World's busiest international passenger routes revealed
- Hong Kong Airlines / WestJet begins codeshare service from late-Sep 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines files A350 regional service in W17
- Hong Kong Airlines A350 Sep/Oct 2017 Regional update as of 05SEP17
- Hong Kong Airlines boosts Bangkok Airways codeshare from Aug 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines updates A350 regional service in Sep/Oct 2017