Loganair is a regional airline operating extensive network of services throughout Scotland and the rest of the UK under a franchise agreement with Flybe, Europe's largets regional airline. Loganair carries over 500,000 passengers each year on a network of 27 routes primarily Highlands & Islands, but noow extending to Bergen and destinations further south in the UK such as Birmingham and Newquay. Loganair also undertakes contract and ad-hoc charter (e.g. oil company shuttles), PSO...
Loganair in summer 2017 season is expanding international service, including planned service to Faroe Islands, and new routes to Bergen in Norway....
- Loganair takes independent outlook in Scotland
- Loganair Resumes North Ronaldsay – Sanday One-Way Service from mid-April 2014
- Loganair Safeguards Dundee’s Air Service to London
- Loganair/flyBe Cancels Norwich – Den Helder Service
- Loganair/flyBe Ends Barra – Benbecula Operation from late-March 2013
- Loganair/flyBe to Start Den Helder Service from March 2013