Loganair is the UK’s second largest regional airline, and is undergoing a period of significant expansion following the launch of services under its own brand in September 2017.
In 2019, we will be operating over 250 flights each weekday with a fleet of 43 aircraft, with a team of 840 employees welcoming over 1.4 million passengers per year aboard our flights. We expect to report a profit in the financial year to 31 March 2019 and are in the strongest financial position of any UK regional airline.
Loganair is consistently in the top five of UK airlines for punctuality; and second place amongst...
British Airways on 01SEP17 expanded codeshare partnership with Scottish carrier Loganair, covering various routes to/from and within Scottish...
- Loganair plans new routes in Oct 2017
- Loganair expands international flights in S17
- Loganair takes independent outlook in Scotland
- Loganair Resumes North Ronaldsay – Sanday One-Way Service from mid-April 2014
- Loganair Safeguards Dundee’s Air Service to London
- Loganair/flyBe Cancels Norwich – Den Helder Service
has updated their profile
8 months 13 days ago