Introduction to Loganair Ltd
Loganair is the UK’s second largest regional airline, and is undergoing a period of significant expansion following the launch of services under its own brand in September 2017.
In 2019, we will be operating over 250 flights each weekday with a fleet of 43 aircraft, with a team of 840 employees welcoming over 1.4 million passengers per year aboard our flights. We expect to report a profit in the financial year to 31 March 2019 and are in the strongest financial position of any UK regional airline.
Loganair is consistently in the top five of UK airlines for punctuality; and second place amongst...
Four new services are being launched by the Scottish airline, including the resumption of a former Flybe route.
- Loganair returns to Teesside with five routes
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Loganair adds Manchester – Newquay service from late-March 2021
- Blue Islands / Loganair begins codeshare service from late-Oct 2020
- British Airways / Loganair expands codeshare partnership from Sep 2017
- Loganair plans new routes in Oct 2017
Latest Updates from Loganair Ltd
has updated their profile
1 year 10 months ago