Loganair are one of the UK’s fastest growing airlines with a mixed fleet of Embraer 145 jets, and SAAB2000/SAAB340/Dornier328 turbo props. Formally a Flybe franchise partner, Loganair commenced operating flights in its own right from 1st September 2017, carrying upwards of 700,000 passengers per year. We are interested in the following receiving bids from airports in the UK, Ireland, France, Benelux and Scandinavia. We would like airports to provide us with: - Key Industries...
British Airways on 01SEP17 expanded codeshare partnership with Scottish carrier Loganair, covering various routes to/from and within Scottish...
- Loganair plans new routes in Oct 2017
- Loganair expands international flights in S17
- Loganair takes independent outlook in Scotland
- Loganair Resumes North Ronaldsay – Sanday One-Way Service from mid-April 2014
- Loganair Safeguards Dundee’s Air Service to London
- Loganair/flyBe Cancels Norwich – Den Helder Service