Introduction to Loganair Ltd
Loganair is the UK’s second largest regional airline, and is undergoing a period of significant expansion following the launch of services under its own brand in September 2017.
In 2019, we will be operating over 250 flights each weekday with a fleet of 43 aircraft, with a team of 840 employees welcoming over 1.4 million passengers per year aboard our flights. We expect to report a profit in the financial year to 31 March 2019 and are in the strongest financial position of any UK regional airline.
Loganair is consistently in the top five of UK airlines for punctuality; and second place amongst...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 29, 2022)
- Interview: Bergen's Feel-Good Factor
- City of Derry Targets Increased Connectivity For ‘Massively Underserved’ Catchment
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 9, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
Latest Updates from Loganair Ltd
has updated their profile
3 years 6 months ago