SAS is the leading airline in the Nordic region. SAS serves more than 100 destinations in more than 33 countries, operating out of three primary hubs, Copenhagen, Stockholm-Arlanda Airport and Oslo. SAS is a founding member of Star Alliance.
SAS Scandinavian Airlines:
has updated their profile
9 months 5 days ago
Routesonline's latest analysis of the European aviation industry, examining the top routes, airlines, airports and aircraft that are leading the...
- SAS outlines its commitment to quality
- SAS to secure Irish AOC for new operational bases in London and Spain.
- Aarhus - the ‘Nordic Tiger’ roars to life as European Capital of Culture
- SAS grows its winter activities with 470,000 seat boost
- SAS Plans Air Nostrum CRJ900 S16 Operations
- Singapore Airlines / SAS Expands Codeshare Routes from late-March 2016