Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
Air New Zealand in Northern summer 2018 season plans to extend seasonal operation on Auckland – Denpasar service, previously scheduled...
- China Southern W17 Guangzhou international changes as of 18JUL17
- Air New Zealand extends Buenos Aires frequencies in Apr 2018
- Hong Kong Airlines NW17 Auckland service increase
- Jetstar New Zealand regional reductions July - Oct 2017
- Air New Zealand 1Q18 Shanghai service increase
- Air New Zealand Tokyo Haneda changes from Dec 2017