Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
Malaysia Airlines from January 2018 is unifying operational schedule on Kuala Lumpur – Auckland route, currently served on daily basis....
- United adds 777-300ER Auckland service in NW17: Changes as of 01SEP17
- Thai NW17 Auckland service changes as of 30AUG17
- Samoa Airways outlines international service from Nov 2017
- United NW17 Auckland service changes as of 25AUG17
- Philippine Airlines revises Auckland service from Dec 2017
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17