Introduction to Tourism New Zealand
Tourism New Zealand is the organisation responsible for marketing New Zealand to the world as a tourist destination.
We are the oldest tourism marketing department in the world, with a team of around 150 staff in 13 offices across the globe.
Tourism New Zealand’s purpose is to enrich New Zealand by maximising the contribution of visitors. We deliver this by maximising the impact domestic and international visitors have across the four wellbeings of nature, society, culture and the economy.
Before COVID-19, tourism was New Zealand's largest export industry and delivered $40.9 billion...
Organisations Within Tourism New Zealand
New Zealand’s border is reopening to all tourists and visa holders from 11:59pm on 31 July 2022 – three months earlier than originally planned.
- New Zealand welcomes first international arrivals from visa waiver countries
- Since you’ve been gone: What’s new in New Zealand?
- New Zealand’s Easing Of Border Rules Benefits Auckland Airport
- New Zealand borders reopen for tourism
- Explore New Zealand's outstanding business events offering
- New convention centre puts Christchurch on the map for international conferences
Latest Updates from Tourism New Zealand
6 days 4 hours ago
14 days 6 hours ago
26 days 8 hours ago
Tourism New Zealand:
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
2 months 9 hours ago