Introduction to Wellington Airport
Wellington has a significant high yielding underserved international market, with 50% of passengers travelling via intermediate airports
Wellington Airport serves the capital city of New Zealand from an inner city location 5km from the central business district. In 2011, 5.2 million passengers passed through the terminal.
The airport, ranked as Australasia’s best by travel agents in 2011, is New Zealand’s domestic hub, located in the geographic centre of the country and hosting over 100 daily flights to 25 domestic destinations.
Wellington is the second largest city in New Zealand...
Tourism New Zealand
Other Organisations Within Tourism New Zealand
International flights to/from Fiji have been suspended since March 2020 because of the pandemic.
- Plans to launch Pasifika Air shelved
- New Zealand, Australia to open two-way travel bubble
- Singapore Airlines NW20/NS21 Network adjustment as of 14SEP20
- ‘No meaningful’ long-haul flying this year, says Air New Zealand CEO
- Asia-Pacific market update
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Singapore Airlines codeshare to New Zealand from Dec 2019