Wellington has a significant high yielding underserved international market, with 50% of passengers travelling via intermediate airports Wellington Airport serves the capital city of New Zealand from an inner city location 5km from the central business district. In 2011, 5.2 million passengers passed through the terminal. The airport, ranked as Australasia’s best by travel agents in 2011, is New Zealand’s domestic hub, located in the geographic centre of the...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Air New Zealand (Int/Dom), Jetstar (Dom), Qantas (Intl), Virgin Australia (Intl)
- Number of Serving Airlines: 8
- Number of Direct Destinations: International 4 (SYD, MEL, BNE, NAN seasonal), Domestic 23
- Number of Runways: 1
Virgin Australia last week filed planned Trans-Tasman service adjustment starting late-October 2018, reflecting the airline’s announcement...
- Air New Zealand Trans-Tasman service changes in NW18
- Jetstar adds Wellington – Queenstown service from late-March 2018
- Shortlists announced for Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards
- Singapore Airlines Canberra / Wellington service changes from May 2018
- WELLINGTON AIRPORT BREAKS GROUND ON NEW HOTEL
- Jetstar ends Melbourne – Wellington route in Feb 2017