Introduction to Wellington Airport
Wellington has a significant high yielding underserved international market, with 50% of passengers travelling via intermediate airports.
Wellington Airport serves the capital city of New Zealand from an inner-city location 5km from the central business district. In 2019, 6.4 million passengers passed through the terminal.
The airport is New Zealand’s domestic hub, located in the geographic centre of the country and hosting over 200 daily flights to/from 20 domestic destinations.
Wellington is the second largest city by population and second largest economy measured by GDP and...
Tourism New Zealand
Other Organisations Within Tourism New Zealand
Matt Clarke will succeed Steve Sanderson as Wellington Airport’s Chief Executive Officer effective from 1 May 2022 with Mr Sanderson stepping down...
- Wellington welcomes back its Aussie mates
- Wellington Airport sets world first for an electric plane
- Australia, Hong Kong, US Routes Among Fiji Airways’ Restarts
- Plans to launch Pasifika Air shelved
- New Zealand, Australia to open two-way travel bubble
- Singapore Airlines NW20/NS21 Network adjustment as of 14SEP20
Latest Updates from Wellington Airport
4 months 27 days ago
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
5 months 17 days ago