Wellington has a significant high yielding underserved international market, with 50% of passengers travelling via intermediate airports
Wellington Airport serves the capital city of New Zealand from an inner city location 5km from the central business district. In 2011, 5.2 million passengers passed through the terminal.
The airport, ranked as Australasia’s best by travel agents in 2011, is New Zealand’s domestic hub, located in the geographic centre of the country and hosting over 100 daily flights to 25 domestic destinations.
Wellington is the second largest city in New Zealand...
LOT Polish Airlines from December 2019 plans to expand codeshare partnership with Singapore Airlines, covering the latter’s service to New...
- Singapore Airlines Wellington aircraft changes from Nov 2019
- Singapore Airlines increases Melbourne / Wellington service from Jan 2020
- Virgin Australia Trans-Tasman NW18 service changes
- Air New Zealand Trans-Tasman service changes in NW18
- Jetstar adds Wellington – Queenstown service from late-March 2018
- Shortlists announced for Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards