Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World.
Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations.
Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum. Auckland Airport undertakes sophisticated...
Air New Zealand during Northern summer 2020 season plans to increase Auckland – Denpasar service. This seasonal service will commence from...
- Air Tahiti Nui moves last A340 service to late-Sep 2019
- Air Chathams adds Norfolk Islands service from Sep 2019
- Malaysia Airlines NW19 Auckland service changes
- China Eastern Auckland aircraft changes from Sep 2019
- Air New Zealand 1Q20 Buenos Aires aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand NW19 Vancouver aircraft changes