Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
China Eastern Airlines in recent schedule update reversed planned aircraft changes on Shanghai Pu Dong – Auckland route, for Northern...
- Air New Zealand leases EVA Air 777-300ER from late-Aug 2018
- Air New Zealand Tokyo Haneda Dec 2018/Jan 2019 adjustments
- Air New Zealand increases Auckland – Dunedin service in NW18
- Virgin Australia adds Newcastle – Auckland service from Nov 2018
- Air New Zealand adds Boeing 787 service to Vancouver in NW18
- Air New Zealand moves Adelaide to all-787 service in NW18