Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
The shortlists for the prestigious Routes Asia 2018 Marketing Awards have been revealed, with 22 airports and destinations recognised for their...
- Air New Zealand extends Hi-Fly aircraft service to Feb 2018
- China Airlines moves Australia/NZ to all-A350 service from Mar 2018
- Air New Zealand outlines Hi-Fly Airbus operations in Dec 2017/Jan 2018
- Singapore Airlines doubles Auckland service in NW18
- Malaysia Airlines S18 service changes as of 08DEC17
- Air China S18 International changes as of 30NOV17