Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
Tianjin Airlines last week filed preliminary schedule for its planned Tianjin – Xi’An – Auckland route, tentatively scheduled...
- Emirates Auckland service changes in NS18
- Hawaiian expands Auckland service from March 2018
- Malaysia Airlines NW17 Auckland schedule changes
- United adds 777-300ER Auckland service in NW17: Changes as of 01SEP17
- Thai NW17 Auckland service changes as of 30AUG17
- Samoa Airways outlines international service from Nov 2017