Introduction to Auckland Airport
Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World.
Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations.
Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum. Auckland Airport undertakes sophisticated modelling to assess where this growth will come from and to identify geographic markets...
Tourism New Zealand
Other Organisations Within Tourism New Zealand
The carrier is additionally connecting to Auckland via Sydney.
- 50 New Routes Starting In October 2022
- 50 New Routes Starting In September 2022
- Qantas Switches Stopover To Auckland For New York Relaunch
- Auckland Airport Strata Lounge reopening
- AirAsia X will be touching down again at Auckland Airport
- AirAsia X Adds Australia And New Zealand Routes
Latest Updates from Auckland Airport
4 months 11 days ago