Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update filed operational aircraft changes for Auckland – Hong Kong route, for Northern winter 2018/19...
- Air New Zealand NS19 Singapore frequency changes as of 02OCT18
- Emirates NW18 service changes as of 27SEP18
- Air New Zealand outlines A321neo network in 4Q18
- Air New Zealand Tokyo service changes in NW18
- Air New Zealand NW18 International service changes as of 06SEP18
- Air New Zealand NW18 Long-Haul changes as of 29AUG18