Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World.
Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations.
Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum. Auckland Airport undertakes sophisticated...
Air New Zealand in recent schedule update filed service changes for Auckland – Vancouver route, for Northern summer 2020 season. Planned...
- Fiji Airways moves forward A350 service entry to Dec 2019
- Jetstar discontinues selected domestic New Zealand service from Dec 2019
- Air New Zealand 1Q20 Osaka aircraft changes
- Air New Zealand April 2020 Taipei service increase
- Air New Zealand expands Denpasar service in NS20
- Air Tahiti Nui moves last A340 service to late-Sep 2019