Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
Air New Zealand during the month of July and August 2018 plans operational aircraft changes on Auckland – Rarotonga route, which includes...
- Air New Zealand Niue NW18 service adjustment
- Air New Zealand July – September 2018 Honolulu aircraft changes
- China Airlines expands QANTAS codeshare service from June 2018
- Air New Zealand leases Hi-Fly A340 for Hawaii service in May/June 2018
- Hainan Airlines Shenzhen – Auckland aircraft changes from June 2018
- Tianjin Airlines extends Xi’An – Auckland suspension to Oct 2018