Introduction to Auckland Airport
Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World.
Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations.
Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum. Auckland Airport undertakes sophisticated modelling to assess where this growth will come from and to identify geographic markets...
Tourism New Zealand
Other Organisations Within Tourism New Zealand
The new 5,739-mi. (4,987-nm) route between Haikou and Auckland will launch in December.
- Auckland Airport Buoyed By LAX Service Flown By Three U.S. Airlines
- Hawaiian Plans To Redeploy Off-Peak New Zealand Capacity
- New York Returns To Qantas’ Network
- Air New Zealand, Qantas Strongly Object To Auckland Airport’s Charge Hike
- United Airlines To Launch Three New South Pacific Routes
- Air New Zealand Increases China Schedule