Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World.
Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations.
Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum. Auckland Airport undertakes sophisticated...
Sichuan Airlines from late-June 2019 plans to resume Airbus A350-900XWB service on Chengdu – Auckland route, once again replaces A330-200...
- Air New Zealand schedules Boeing 787 Gold Coast service in July 2019
- Hainan Airlines 3Q19 Changsha – Sydney frequency changes
- Air New Zealand schedules one-time 787 Vancouver service in Oct 2019
- Cathay Pacific further revises Auckland operations for NW19
- Air New Zealand resumes Seoul service from Nov 2019
- China Eastern April/May 2019 Auckland aircraft changes