Auckland Airport connects Auckland to New Zealand and New Zealand to the World. Over 92 per cent of long haul visitors arrive in New Zealand via Auckland Airport, which handles over 19 million passengers a year, and 30 international airlines serve Auckland Airport to over 46 destinations. Growth in passengers in and out of Auckland Airport is projected to double within the next ten years and potentially triple in the next 30 years to reach 40 million per annum....
Thai Airways International during the month of May 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft on selected service to Asia, as well as New Zealand....
- Philippine Airlines Auckland aircraft changes from June 2018
- Air New Zealand increases Singapore service in NS19
- Malaysia Airlines NS18 international changes as of 09APR18
- Air New Zealand Trans-Tasman service changes in NW18
- United files NS19 Auckland schedule
- Hong Kong Airlines NS18 Oceania frequency changes