Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Jet Airways, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 74 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
3 months 11 days ago
has updated their profile
8 months 12 days ago
Emirates Airlines in winter 2017/18 season is expanding Dubai – Brussels service, announced by the airline yesterday. From 29OCT17, the...
- Rwandair schedules Brussels mid-July 2017 debut
- brussels airlines Sukhoi SuperJet W17 operations as of 20JUN17
- TUI Belgium outlines 737MAX 8 1Q18 operations
- TUI Belgium adds St. Maarten service in W17
- brussels airlines March 2018 Turin aircraft changes
- Hainan Airlines plans Shanghai – Brussels resumption in Sep 2017