Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Jet Airways, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 74 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 months 12 days ago
has updated their profile
10 months 13 days ago
brussels airlines and Thomas Cook Airlines Belgium plans to begin operation integration from 29OCT17, as the former’s SN-coded flight...
- brussels airlines W17 East Africa service changes
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- brussels airlines plans last Avro RJ100 service in Oct 2017
- Qeshm Air S17 Brussels / Hamburg schedules
- Recognising the route development heroes
- Cathay Pacific adds new European service in S18