With 25 million passengers in 2017 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 238 destinations around the globe, served by 76 airlines. Over the past few years, Brussels Airport has grown into a multimodal transport hub of which passengers, airlines, commercial partners and staff and the interaction between them are the cornerstones. As economic powerhouse in the heart of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Ryanair, TUI fly, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 67 passenger airlines, 11 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 238
- Number of Terminals: 1
Brussels Airport took the top prize at the ceremony in Guangzhou, China.
- Brussels wants the 'usual suspects'
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- Don’t miss out on this year’s World Routes exhibition activities!
- airBaltic S19 network changes as of 31AUG18
- ANA W18 Brussels aircraft changes
- Primera Air adds Brussels – US routes in S19