Introduction to Brussels Airport
With 26.4 million passengers in 2019 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to over 220 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
After a period of restructuring, Brussels Airlines CEO is confident the Lufthansa Group subsidiary is well positioned for growth.
- ANA Suspends London And Paris Routes
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 28, 2022)
- Brussels Airport is expecting over 900,000 passengers during the Easter holidays
- Delta resumes Brussels-New York-JFK service on March 27
- 6 new destinations and 4 new airlines at Brussels Airport this summer
- Brussels Airport is expecting more than 405,000 passengers during the Carnival holidays
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
1 month 27 days ago
2 months 1 day ago
2 months 9 days ago
3 months 2 days ago