With 25 million passengers in 2017 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 238 destinations around the globe, served by 76 airlines. Over the past few years, Brussels Airport has grown into a multimodal transport hub of which passengers, airlines, commercial partners and staff and the interaction between them are the cornerstones. As economic powerhouse in the heart of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Ryanair, TUI fly, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 67 passenger airlines, 11 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 238
- Number of Terminals: 1
Industry leaders will be sharing their insight on what Brexit means for the industry, airport and destination marketing and the significance of...
- What does it take to win a Routes Marketing Award? Part 2: The submission stage
- Etihad adds 787 service to Brussels from Jan 2019
- ASM celebrates 25th anniversary with special training event
- Finnair outlines A330 intra-European routes in W18
- Ethiopian Airlines NW18 service changes as of 11OCT18
- Aeroflot increases Brussels service in W18