Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Jet Airways, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 74 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 year 9 days ago
In the second of a two part feature, Routesonline takes a closer look at the airports named finalists in the Routes Europe 2018 Marketing Awards.
- Analysis: Spain's phenomenal international growth
- Hainan Airlines W18 Shenzhen long-haul aircraft changes
- IBERIA August 2018 Brussels aircraft changes
- Hainan Airlines S18 Beijing – Brussels frequency adjustment
- [Update 2] Qatar Airways W18 aircraft changes
- Ryanair expands Jordan network in W18