With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
United Airlines during the weekend of 25OCT19’s schedule update revised planned Boeing 777-200ER operation on Newark – Brussels...
- Ukraine International W19 network changes
- SunExpress S20 network additions as of 22OCT19
- Nouvelair Tunisie schedules new regular routes in S20
- Two new destinations and six new routes this winter for Brussels Airport
- Wizz Air expands A321neo network in S20
- Brussels Airport celebrates KLM - Royal Dutch Airlines’ 100th anniversary.
6 days 22 hours ago
29 days 17 minutes ago
29 days 17 hours ago
1 month 4 days ago