With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
TUIfly Belgium at the end of summer is ending Brussels – Miami route, currently served twice weekly with Boeing 787-8 aircraft. Last...
- Delta S20 Long-Haul aircraft changes as of 19MAY19
- Delta S20 Long-Haul changes as of 12MAY19
- Air Canada NW19 Long-Haul changes as of 24APR19
- Ethiopian May 2019 Brussels / Manchester frequency variations
- Air Transat schedules new A321neo LR Trans-Atlantic routes in May 2020
- SAS adds seasonal Tromso – Brussels service in 1Q20