Introduction to Brussels Airport
With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
Routes analyzes some of the services returning as well as new routes being launched. This week: RwandAir swaps Gatwick for Heathrow, Ukraine...
- Recovery Tracker: Jetstar, Cathay Pacific, Aeromexico and more
- Stockholm Bromma ‘no longer commercially viable,’ Swedavia says
- Ethiopian Airlines NW20 European network changes as of 09SEP20
- Rwandair increases Europe service in W20
- Recovery Tracker: Norwegian, Swoop, Emirates and Lufthansa
- Thai Airways International Nov 2020 - Jan 2021 Brussels inventory variations
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
1 month 7 days ago
1 month 15 days ago
1 month 21 days ago
2 months 19 days ago