With 25 million passengers in 2017 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 238 destinations around the globe, served by 76 airlines. Over the past few years, Brussels Airport has grown into a multimodal transport hub of which passengers, airlines, commercial partners and staff and the interaction between them are the cornerstones. As economic powerhouse in the heart of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Ryanair, TUI fly, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 67 passenger airlines, 11 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 238
- Number of Terminals: 1
TAP Air Portugal from 01JUL19 is resuming Porto – Brussels service, previously served until March 2016. This route will be served by...
- WOW air S19 operations as of 14JAN19
- brussels airlines S19 Short-Haul Frequency variations
- brussels airlines adds CRJ1000 aircraft in W18
- brussels airlines accelerates last SuperJet service to Jan 2019
- ASM delivers route development masterclass in London
- United S19 International service changes as of 30NOV18