With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
Air Canada in the fourth quarter of 2019 filed additional changes to its long-haul network for summer 2020 season, previously not covered on...
- Transavia France adds Montpellier – Brussels service from April 2020
- Wizz Air S20 Budapest operation changes as of 15JAN20
- New record at Brussels Airport with 26.4 million passengers in 2019 in conjunction with fewer flights
- SIA to launch Singapore-Brussels service in October 2020
- Brussels Airport innovates with private 5G network
- Almost 2 million passengers passed through Brussels Airport in November.
14 days 5 hours ago