Brussels is the Capital of Europe; it is both politically and economically at the Heart of the European Union. 2015 has become another record breaking year at Brussels Airport, with the highest passenger numbers registered ever, over 23 million. 88 airlines operate from the 3 non-congested runways, generating more than 220,000 movements p.a. More than 750,000 tonnes of flown and trucked cargo pass through Brussels Airport, making it the 6th largest cargo airport in Europe...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Brussels Airlines, Jetairfly, Thomas Cook Airlines, Jet Airways, easyJet
- Number of Serving Airlines: 74 passenger airlines, 14 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 231
- Number of Terminals: 1
7 months 8 days ago
has updated their profile
1 year 9 days ago
Fresh from winning the inaugural outstanding contribution award at World Routes 2017, Brussels Airport’s head of aviation development Léon...
- SunExpress plans new routes in S18
- Qatar Airways Feb/Mar 2018 service changes
- TUI Belgium S18 Florida service changes
- TUI Airlines Belgium S18 Boeing 737 MAX 8 operations as of 13NOV17
- Delta S18 Long-haul changes as of 05NOV17
- brussels airlines adds Kalamata service in S18