Introduction to Brussels Airport
With 26.4 million passengers in 2019 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to over 220 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
Airport Intelligence, Brussels Airport’s consulting subsidiary, and ORTEC, the market leader in data-driven decision support, start a strategic...
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- Ryanair adds routes, 737s at Rome Fiumicino
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- A mere 11% of normal passenger traffic at Brussels Airport in April.
- European funding for Brussels Airport’s project to accelerate sustainable transition
- A new state-of-the-art 50,000-m² logistics building at Brussels Airport
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
21 days 20 hours ago
2 months 17 days ago
2 months 22 days ago