Introduction to Brussels Airport
With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
The airline sees demand coming back despite COVID-19 pandemic in US.
- Route Analysis: BUD-ICN, DOH-YYZ, BRU-MRU
- Lufthansa Group airlines to restart eight UK and Ireland routes in June
- Brussels Airlines to serve 59 destinations this summer
- Emirates to resume five routes from April 6
- Gradual recovery of passenger flights at Brussels Airport in June Full-freighter volumes up by +71.5%!
- Number of passengers at BRU to exceed the 10,000 mark on the 1st of July
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
4 days 16 hours ago
13 days 18 hours ago
17 days 18 hours ago
21 days 18 hours ago