With nearly 25.7 million passengers in 2018 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to 248 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
- List of Top 5 Airlines: Brussels Airlines, Ryanair, TUI fly, Lufthansa, Turkish Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 67 passenger airlines, 13 cargo airlines
- Number of Direct Destinations: 248
- Number of Terminals: 1
Rwandair in the 3 rd quarter of 2019 plans to increase service to Europe, where the airline increases service to Brussels and London Gatwick....
- brussels airlines increases Kinshasa / Luanda service in NS19
- Ryanair S19 network additions as of 28FEB19
- brussels airlines temporary adds Nairobi sector in late-April 2019
- Loganair expands Aberdeen / Newcastle network in March 2019
- LOT Polish Airlines expands Budapest network from Sep 2019
- Past five years’ Routes Europe award winners – where are they now?