Introduction to Brussels Airport
With 26.4 million passengers in 2019 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to over 220 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
After two years of construction work, a new logistics building for the handling of goods was officially opened in the logistics area at Brussels...
- Brussels Airport and skeyes test safety drone and drone detection system
- Brussels Airport Cargo Awards presented in recognition of an exceptional cargo year
- The cycle highway to Brussels Airport ready to welcome first cyclists
- Brussels Airport signs Circular Economy Commitment
- Route Analysis: Cluj-Milan
- Brussels Airlines to resume North Atlantic routes
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
3 days 19 hours ago
15 days 17 hours ago
15 days 18 hours ago
18 days 16 hours ago