Introduction to Brussels Airport
With 26.4 million passengers in 2019 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to over 220 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
The airport now has more than 50 airlines offering service to more than 175 destinations worldwide.
- ANA responds to recovering demand
- Airport Intelligence and ORTEC join forces to optimize airport operations
- Royal Air Maroc to launch 11 European routes
- Ryanair adds routes, 737s at Rome Fiumicino
- Routes in brief: Vistara, SAS, Austrian Airlines and more
- A mere 11% of normal passenger traffic at Brussels Airport in April.
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
3 months 12 days ago
5 months 8 days ago
5 months 13 days ago