Introduction to Brussels Airport
With 26.4 million passengers in 2019 Brussels Airport is one of the largest airports in Europe and the main airport in Belgium. Brussels Airport connects the capital of Europe to over 220 destinations around the globe, served by 80 airlines.
Three new European routes are set to be opened by Flynas from Jeddah, while seven services are being launched from its new Madinah base.
- Singapore Airlines To Revive Brussels Service
- Shortlists announced for the Routes World Awards
- Proposed Brussels Airport Night Flight Ban Draws IATA Opposition
- Returning Asia Traffic Boosts Brussels Airport
- Placement of the first pillars of the new Safran Aircraft Engine Services site at Brussels Airport
- Corendon expands its offer for the summer season at Brussels Airport
Brussels Airport's Network Powered by
Explore Brussels Airport's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper
Latest Updates from Brussels Airport
9 months 3 days ago
9 months 17 days ago
9 months 22 days ago