Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
Condor in summer 2018 season is expanding seasonal Frankfurt – Austin service, with the introduction of 3 rd weekly flight, operating on...
- Condor removes planned new California routes in S18
- Primera Air adds Greek charter routes in 3Q17
- Tunisair resumes Monastir – Germany scheduled flights in W17
- Condor plans new California routes in S18
- airmalta resumes Frankfurt service from Oct 2017
- Etihad W17 Frankfurt service changes