Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
WOW air in summer 2018 season plans to expand Airbus A321 operations in Europe, with 6 additional routes scheduled on regular basis during...
- American Dec 2017/Jan 2018 Dallas – Frankfurt aircraft changes
- Route rundown: DUB-PHL, CDG-FOR, FRA-SHE
- China Eastern W17 Madrid frequency changes
- Lufthansa resumes Shenyang service in S18
- China Eastern S18 Frankfurt changes
- China Airlines Frankfurt S18 changes as of 28SEP17