Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport with more than 60m passengers and over 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2015. The prominent role of FRA in this worldwide competition is mainly due to its hub function as well as the location in the heart of Europe. FRA serves as a gateway to Germany and the region of Rhine-Main. Because Frankfurt Airport optimally links road, rail, and air travel, it serves a huge catchment area that is unmatched anywhere else in Europe. Its central...
Lufthansa yesterday (19JUL17) planned new European routes for winter 2017/18 season, including service to France, Italy, and Spain. Planned new...
- Condor outlines leased Cobalt Aero A319 service in S17
- Asiana NW17 long-haul changes as of 17JUL17
- Lufthansa adds Costa Rica service from Mar 2018
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Air Namibia / Condor adds codeshare service from July 2017
- Lufthansa increases Nagoya flight in S18