Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
Delta during the weekend of 23SEP17’s schedule update adjusted planned European operation for summer 2018 season. Planned changes as of...
- Iran Air W17 Europe service changes
- China Airlines plans A350 Frankfurt service in S18
- Thai S18 Europe aircraft changes as of 14SEP17
- Ryanair expands Frankfurt service in S18
- Ethiopian Airlines 4Q17 Frankfurt aircraft changes
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17