Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
SunExpress Germany in summer 2018 season plans to operate various new routes across Europe, reflected in recent schedule updates. Planned new...
- Qatar Airways Feb/Mar 2018 service changes
- Air Canada S18 Long-haul changes as of 13NOV17
- ANA expands European codeshare routes in W17
- Lufthansa W17 Toronto aircraft changes
- Delta S18 Long-haul changes as of 05NOV17
- Lufthansa S18 European routes additions