Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
Lufthansa in recent schedule update adjusted planned service to Pune in India, when it resumes operation on 28OCT18. Upon service resumption,...
- Route rundown: BOM-FRA, GUA-ORD, CLO-FLL
- Korean Air W18 Europe/Mid-East service changes as of 07SEP18
- Air India resumes Mumbai – Frankfurt route from mid-Oct 2018
- Route rundown: MAD-IGR, KEF-MCO, FRA-PNQ
- Icelandair S19 network expansions as of 06SEP18
- Air China W18 International service changes as of 06SEP18