Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
Lufthansa during the month of October 2018 is adjusting operational aircraft on Frankfurt – Nairobi route, currently served by CityLine...
- Lufthansa S18 Jeddah / Addis Ababa service changes
- Oman Air S18 Europe aircraft changes
- Atlanta is still the world’s busiest airport but the gap at the top is closing
- Lufthansa S18 Europe Frequency changes as of 31JAN18
- Air Astana schedules Atyrau – Frankfurt service in S18
- Thai Airways International S18 changes as of 25JAN18