Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
China Eastern in winter 2018/19 season is adjusting operational aircraft for Shanghai Pu Dong – Frankfurt route. From 10DEC18 to 30MAR19,...
- Lufthansa moves forward A340-600 Bogota service to July 2018
- Europe's growth summer heats up amid capacity warning
- Thai W18 Frankfurt service changes
- China Airlines NW18 operation changes as of 03JUL18
- Lufthansa increases Panama City service in NW18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q2 2018 network update