Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
Lufthansa in recent schedule update once again revised planned service to Pune in winter 2018/19 season. From 01FEB19 to 30MAR19, schedule and...
- WOW air S19 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Etihad W18 operation changes as of 15OCT18
- Air China W18 International changes as of 15OCT18
- Lufthansa W18 Frankfurt – San Francisco aircraft variations
- LATAM Brasil preliminary NW19 Frankfurt aircraft changes as of 12OCT18
- Where does the Airbus A380 fly? Q3 2018 network update