Introduction to Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 70.5m passengers and handling over 2m metric tons of cargo in 2019. Passengers can fly with 94 scheduled airlines to more than 306 destinations in 98 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its geographically central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the major gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is consistently one of the most punctual hubs in Europe and FRA-Ops is highly respected...
Major carriers say they are being forced to fly low load-factor flights to maintain airport slots.
- SriLankan Reinstates American Airlines Codeshare
- Ryanair To Close Frankfurt Base, Citing Rising Charges
- AirBaltic To Open Base in Finland
- Lufthansa Adds Long-Haul Routes From Frankfurt and Munich
- Analysis: The Gradual Return Of The A380
- EU, Oman Sign Comprehensive Air Transport Agreement