Introduction to Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 70.5m passengers and handling over 2m metric tons of cargo in 2019. Passengers can fly with 94 scheduled airlines to more than 306 destinations in 98 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its geographically central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the major gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is consistently one of the most punctual hubs in Europe and FRA-Ops is highly respected...
The German airline plans to increase connectivity to Canada from next spring and has selected the Airbus A320neo family to modernize its short and...
- Condor To Fly To Iceland For First Time
- BA, Brussels Airlines Latest To Cut Capacity
- Korean Air Set To Resume Four Europe Routes, Including Rome
- Bamboo Airways Looks To Join Alliance
- Bamboo Eyes Further Long-Haul Expansion
- Lufthansa Route To Boost Liverpool’s Recovery