Introduction to Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 70.5m passengers and handling over 2m metric tons of cargo in 2019. Passengers can fly with 94 scheduled airlines to more than 306 destinations in 98 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its geographically central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the major gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is consistently one of the most punctual hubs in Europe and FRA-Ops is highly respected...
Flights to New York are being added to the German leisure carrier’s network from November.
- ANA responds to recovering demand
- Curaçao eyes LGA link-up
- LATAM to ramp up Brazil-Europe flying
- Singapore eases COVID-19 travel restrictions
- S7 increases UAE network, Pegas Fly adds German routes
- Airlines must find cargo/passenger balance on route networks