Introduction to Frankfurt Airport
Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 70.5m passengers and handling over 2m metric tons of cargo in 2019. Passengers can fly with 94 scheduled airlines to more than 306 destinations in 98 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its geographically central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the major gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is consistently one of the most punctual hubs in Europe and FRA-Ops is highly respected...
Flights between Mumbai and Frankfurt will complement Vistara’s existing service to the central German city from New Delhi.
- Singapore Airlines A380 Returning To Europe As Capacity Ramps Up
- European Air Connectivity Remains ‘Incomplete And Imbalanced’
- Lufthansa Expands India Service, Eurowings Confirms Dubai Return
- Jazeera Airways Schedules Two New European Routes
- Lufthansa Upping Frankfurt, Munich Offering In Summer 2023
- American Airlines Sees Strong International Market In Summer 2023