Frankfurt Airport (FRA) is Germany’s largest airport, welcoming about 61m passengers and handling some 2.1m metric tons of cargo in 2016. Passengers can fly with 88 scheduled airlines to more than 248 destinations in 100 countries. The prominent role mainly derives from its efficient hub function, in combination with its central location in the heart of Europe. FRA is the gateway to Germany and offers total mobility by perfectly connecting rail, road and air networks. It is...
Ural Airlines from late-May 2018 plans to launch additional service to Frankfurt, where the airline schedules Moscow Domodedovo – Frankfurt...
- Analysis: Spain's phenomenal international growth
- Azores Airlines expands A321neo network in S18
- Ethiopian extends A350 Frankfurt service to October 2018
- Lufthansa W18 Long-Haul changes as of 03APR18
- Lufthansa Atlanta aircraft changes from July 2018
- Lufthansa W18 Tampa service changes as of 26MAR18