About Aberdeen International Airport Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration. Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019 Increasing size of...
- List of Top 5 airlines: British Airways, Lufthansa, Flybe, easyJet , KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 52
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger terminal, plus 4 helicopter terminals
3 days 2 hours ago
11 days 4 hours ago
11 days 22 hours ago
17 days 22 hours ago
Aberdeen International Airport today saw the completion of the first phase of its 3-year-long terminal transformation project with the opening of...
- BEFRIEND A CHILD ANNOUNCED AS ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT’S NEW CHARITY PARTNER
- ABERDEEN AIRPORT REPORTS CONTINUED INCREASE IN DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL PASSENGER NUMBERS
- Air Iceland Connect adds one-time Akureyri – Aberdeen flight in W17
- HIDDEN DISABILITY LANYARDS LAUNCHED AT ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT
- NORTHERN LIGHTS EXECUTIVE LOUNGE DUE TO OPEN TO PASSENGERS
- ABERDEEN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT WINS BIG AT NATIONAL AWARD CEREMONIES