- Organisation Type:
- 1-4 Million
- 07774 833 649
- United Kingdom
Status update: “have been tagged in a photo”
The airport of Europe’s Oil Capital, Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 20.4%* growth in passenger traffic in 24 months to December 2012 – to 3.35m passengers, and an increase in international traffic of 33% during the same period. In 2011, Aberdeen International Airport was named as the 'Fastest Growing Airport in the UK'*
*CAA audited 2013
Catchment population of 649,000.
5.1 propensity to fly figure reflects the high proportion of business traffic – 65% of the airport total.
Affluent market (average on-shore energy industry salary £64k).
Aberdeen is the second highest provider of GVA into the UK economy – only behind inner London.
Biggest current opportunity – over 160k unsatisfied seats in demand for European/Mediterranean sun/leisure destinations.
- Number of Terminals:
- 5 – 1 main terminal + 4 helicopter terminals (serving offshore operations)
- Urban population:
- Total Catchment Population:
- Number of Runways:
- 4 (1 main and 3 helicopter)
- Length of main runway (m):
- Operational Opening Hours:
- 24 hours
- LHR Airports Ltd. (Ferrovial)
- Number of Direct Destinations:
- List of Top 5 airlines:
- British Airways, Flybe, Eastern Airways, KLM, easyJet
- Passenger Numbers (mppa):
- 3.35m (CAA audited, 2012)
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.):
- 6,888 tonnes, 2012
- Number of Serving Airlines:
- 14 scheduled (incl. hub carriers British Airways, Air France, KLM, Lufthansa, SAS, Virgin Atlantic). Domestic/Scandinavian carriers (Aer Lingus Regional, BA Cityflyer, bmi regional, Eastern Airways, easyJet, Flybe, Loganair, Wideroe). Charters/Tour Opera
- Aircraft Parking Stands:
Route Development & Marketing Manager
- World Routes 2013 - Attending Event
- Routes Africa 2013
- Routes CIS 2013
- Routes Americas 2014
- Routes Asia 2014
- Routes Europe 2014
- Routes Americas 2013
- Routes Asia 2013