Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
About Aberdeen International Airport
- Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration.
- Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m
- £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019
- Increasing size of existing terminal by 50%
- Improved facilities will include:
- Spacious Immigration area
- Increased baggage reclaim area...
Routes rounds-up the latest new route announcements, as well as services returning to carriers' networks.
- Copenhagen route returns to Aberdeen International Airport with SAS
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Norway’s Widerøe plans for strong demand on domestic routes this summer
- Retail stores set to reopen at Aberdeen International Airport
- AGS Airports responds to Union Connectivity Report findings on Air Passenger Duty
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity
Latest Updates from Aberdeen International Airport
1 month 2 days ago
3 months 6 hours ago
4 months 8 days ago
5 months 21 days ago