Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
About Aberdeen International Airport
- Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration.
- Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m
- £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019
- Increasing size of existing terminal by 50%
- Improved facilities will include:
- Spacious Immigration area
- Increased baggage reclaim area...
AGS Airports, which owns and manages Aberdeen, Glasgow and Southampton airports, is to lead a consortium that will develop and trial what will be...
- EasyJet to base four more aircraft at Gatwick
- AGS Airports Names Sector Leader by Global Sustainability Organisations GRESB
- Loganair returns to Teesside with five routes
- Analysis: How airlines took on Flybe’s domestic network
- Aberdeen International Airport donates weekly food packages to Aberdeen Cyrenians
- AirBaltic brings forward Rhodes resumption
Latest Updates from Aberdeen International Airport
3 days 7 hours ago
2 months 14 days ago
3 months 6 days ago
6 months 23 days ago