About Aberdeen International Airport Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration. Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019 Increasing size of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: British Airways, Lufthansa, Flybe, easyJet , KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 52
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger terminal, plus 4 helicopter terminals
4 months 9 days ago
SAS earlier this month announced planned new routes scheduled for winter 2018/19 season from Norway and Sweden, now available for reservation....
- Eastern Airways assumes flyBe Aberdeen – London City route from May 2018
- VLM Airlines schedules new routes launch in June 2018
- Brand New Aircraft Unveiled at Aberdeen Airport
- Now Flying: Malta; Flying 2019: Rhodes
- Loganair ends Aberdeen – Durham/Tees Valley service mid-March 2018
- Air Iceland Connect ends UK service in May 2018