Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
Aberdeen airport is the north-east of Scotland’s major transport hub and is a vital economic driver for the region, contributing more than £110 million a year to the local economy. It is the gateway to Europe’s energy capital and is Europe’s busiest commercial heliport. Aberdeen International Airport supports 3,400 jobs across the north-east of Scotland.
Aberdeen Airports main catchment area is: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire, Moray, North Angus, North Perth and Kinross.
Latest Aberdeen International Airport News
Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
The regional airline was the sole carrier on around a quarter of its route network, but the impact of its collapse will be far less severe than...
Other Aberdeen International Airport News
- Flybe To Open New Routes In Reborn Airline’s Second Summer
- BA Cityflyer To Connect London City With Aberdeen
- Emerald Airlines to launch new Aberdeen - Dublin service
- Emerald To Offer New Dublin Routes
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return
- ABZ Propeller Fund looks to help get projects off the ground