Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
About Aberdeen International Airport
- Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration.
- Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m
- £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019
- Increasing size of existing terminal by 50%
- Improved facilities will include:
- Spacious Immigration area
- Increased baggage reclaim area...
Aberdeen International Airport is on the lookout for charities, community groups and organisations to benefit from the ABZ Propeller Fund.
- Search begins for new charity partner at Aberdeen International Airport
- Routes in Brief: Virgin Australia, Wizz Air, Saudia and more
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Copenhagen route returns to Aberdeen International Airport with SAS
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
Latest Updates from Aberdeen International Airport
11 months 6 days ago
1 year 1 month ago
1 year 2 months ago