About Aberdeen International Airport Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration. Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019 Increasing size of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: British Airways, Lufthansa, Flybe, easyJet , KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 52
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger terminal, plus 4 helicopter terminals
Loganair on Sunday (17FEB19) announced it’ll assume 5 routes from Aberdeen and Newcastle, previously operated by bmiRegional. Reservation...
- airBaltic increases summer schedule with additional flights to Riga from April 2019
- KLM increases flights from Aberdeen International Airport to Amsterdam Schiphol
- Thomson Airways S19 short-haul routes additions as of 04JAN19
- easyJet ends London Gatwick – Aberdeen in Feb 2019
- Wizz Air increases flights from Aberdeen International Airport to Gdansk
- flybmi increases rotations out of Aberdeen International Airport to Oslo and Bristol
14 days 14 hours ago
1 month 2 days ago
4 months 22 days ago