About Aberdeen International Airport Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration. Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019 Increasing size of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: British Airways, Lufthansa, Flybe, easyJet , KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 52
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger terminal, plus 4 helicopter terminals
2 months 14 days ago
4 months 16 days ago
The number of weekly flights to one of Aberdeen International Airport’s most popular destinations is set to be expanded. From 31 March...
- flybmi increases rotations out of Aberdeen International Airport to Oslo and Bristol
- SAS schedules service additions in W18
- Eastern Airways assumes flyBe Aberdeen – London City route from May 2018
- VLM Airlines schedules new routes launch in June 2018
- Brand New Aircraft Unveiled at Aberdeen Airport
- Now Flying: Malta; Flying 2019: Rhodes