Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
About Aberdeen International Airport
- Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration.
- Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m
- £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019
- Increasing size of existing terminal by 50%
- Improved facilities will include:
- Spacious Immigration area
- Increased baggage reclaim area...
Responding to the findings of the Sir Peter Hendy-led Union Connectivity Report findings, Derek Provan, chief executive of AGS Airports , said:...
- Loganair expands Teesside connectivity
- Aberdeen International Airport looks for AccessABZ Members
- Mark Beveridge Appointed Operations Director of Aberdeen International Airport
- AGS Airports led consortium to develop UK’s first Medical Delivery drone network
- EasyJet to base four more aircraft at Gatwick
- AGS Airports Names Sector Leader by Global Sustainability Organisations GRESB
Latest Updates from Aberdeen International Airport
29 days 12 hours ago
2 months 11 days ago
2 months 16 days ago
2 months 22 days ago