About Aberdeen International Airport Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration. Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019 Increasing size of...
- List of Top 5 Airlines: British Airways, Lufthansa, Flybe, easyJet , KLM
- Number of Serving Airlines: 21
- Number of Direct Destinations: 52
- Number of Terminals: 1 passenger terminal, plus 4 helicopter terminals
12 days 5 hours ago
1 month 14 days ago
2 months 14 days ago
Air Iceland Connect from 16MAY18 is cancelling service to the UK, including 3 weekly flights each to Aberdeen and Belfast City. Reservation for...
- Airport has positive start to the year with increased passenger numbers
- Airport Ends Year on High with Release of Latest Passenger Numbers
- TUI Airways UK outlines new routes in S18
- flyBe ends Shetland service from January 2018
- Aberdeen Airport Passenger Numbers Increase in November
- New Northern Lights Lounge at Aberdeen Airport