Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
About Aberdeen International Airport
- Aberdeen international airport serves a region with a long standing global reputation as a hub for Oil and Gas production and as world leaders in mature basin exploration.
- Aberdeen International Airport has seen a 34% growth in International passenger traffic from 2010 giving an overall passenger figure for year ending 2016 of 3.1m
- £20m Terminal transformation project underway due for completion summer 2019
- Increasing size of existing terminal by 50%
- Improved facilities will include:
- Spacious Immigration area
- Increased baggage reclaim area...
Virgin Australia’s new seasonal flights to Launceston, Wizz Air adding connections from Hungary and Romania and Saudia returning to Manchester are...
- Loganair builds up domestic and international network
- Routes in Brief: Gulf Air, easyJet, Loganair and more
- Copenhagen route returns to Aberdeen International Airport with SAS
- EasyJet reacts to Stobart Air failure with 12 new domestic routes
- Norway’s Widerøe plans for strong demand on domestic routes this summer
- Retail stores set to reopen at Aberdeen International Airport
Latest Updates from Aberdeen International Airport
4 months 15 seconds ago
5 months 27 days ago
7 months 5 days ago