Introduction to Aberdeen International Airport
Aberdeen International Airport is owned by AGS Airports Limited, which was established in 2014 and is the second largest airport group in the UK.
Based in the north-east of Scotland’s, the airport is major transport hub and a vital economic driver for the region. It is the gateway to Europe’s energy capital and is Europe’s busiest commercial heliport.
With over 10 airlines serving more than 30 destinations across the UK and Europe, Aberdeen has an established demand profile.
The latest new route announcements, schedule changes and codeshares.
- Analysis: How Flybe’s Collapse Will Affect UK Connectivity
- Flybe To Open New Routes In Reborn Airline’s Second Summer
- BA Cityflyer To Connect London City With Aberdeen
- Emerald Airlines to launch new Aberdeen - Dublin service
- Emerald To Offer New Dublin Routes
- Flybe To Make Newquay Return