LODZ Airport (IATA: LCJ; ICAO: EPLL) is a regional (TEN-T) airport in the centre of Poland and Europe, located 6 km from the city centre. The city of LODZ has a population of more than 700,000, the metropolitan area has 1.1 million inhabitants. Motorways and expressways extend the airport’s catchment area to 2.5 million people (60 minutes isochrones; 7% of the total population of Poland). Visit us! http://www.airport.lodz.pl/en/index.html Find...
Adria Airways later this month is ending Lodz – Paris CDG operation, currently served 3 times a week. Based on current schedule listing,...
- ADRIA Reduces Lodz – Amsterdam Service from June 2016
- ADRIA Adds Lodz – Paris Service from June 2016
- Poles Apart - How airlines have helped build Poland's connectivity
- CSA Czech Airlines Adds Edinburgh Flights from July 2015
- Czech Airlines Grows in Poland
- Wizz Air Opens Lublin Base