Lodz Airport located in the center of Poland, within the borders of a third largest Polish city, with a catchment area of 3,7 mln ppl. Lodz agglomeration of 1,2mln ppl is a strong academic center (22 colleges) and a major BPO&IT center in Central Europe. Direct access to the airport is facilitated by the nearby expressway.
Adria Airways later this month is ending Lodz – Paris CDG operation, currently served 3 times a week. Based on current schedule listing,...
- ADRIA Reduces Lodz – Amsterdam Service from June 2016
- ADRIA Adds Lodz – Paris Service from June 2016
- Poles Apart - How airlines have helped build Poland's connectivity
- CSA Czech Airlines Adds Edinburgh Flights from July 2015
- Czech Airlines Grows in Poland
- Wizz Air Opens Lublin Base