The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Chicago Department of Aviation:
has updated their profile
7 days 3 hours ago
Hainan Airlines in recent schedule update filed service reductions on selected long-haul service during winter 2017/18 season, from 29OCT17 to...
- United plans Boeing 777 Chicago – Cancun weekly flight in W17
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17
- United adds seasonal Chicago – Sun Valley route in W17
- United adds Clarksburg service from Nov 2017
- United adds Mazatlan service in W17
- British Airways adds A380 Chicago service from May 2018