The Chicago Department of Aviation (CDA) administers all aspects of Chicago's two major airports: O'Hare and Midway International Airports . In addition to managing world class airports in Chicago, the CDA is one of the regional leaders in business, employment and sustainability. The CDA has made a commitment to the Chicago area community to be a steward to residents, visitors and the environment. The CDA's central purpose is to: Ensure safe and efficient travel through O'Hare and...
Chicago Department of Aviation:
has updated their profile
1 month 6 days ago
United Airlines in summer 2018 season is adjusting service to Ireland, as the airline cancels seasonal Chicago O’Hare – Shannon...
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- Hainan Airlines W17 Long-haul frequency changes
- United plans Boeing 777 Chicago – Cancun weekly flight in W17
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17
- United adds seasonal Chicago – Sun Valley route in W17