The Chicago Department of Aviation’s airports, O’Hare and Midway International, served over 85 million annual passengers in 2011. Our airports are the gateway to the dynamic Chicago metropolitan area – the third-largest metro area in the United States (9.6 million residents) and consistently ranked among the top ten most economically powerful metropolitan areas in the world. The Chicago metro area’s population is significantly more diverse (21% Hispanic),...
United Airlines starting November 2017 is adding service to Clarksburg , as the airline opened reservation this past weekend. Operated by Skywest...
- United adds Mazatlan service in W17
- British Airways adds A380 Chicago service from May 2018
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest - US routes from May 2018
- American S18 Chicago – Rome service changes as of 04JUN17
- Volaris adds various US routes in June/July 2017
- KLM S18 long-haul changes as of 05MAY17