The Chicago Department of Aviation’s airports, O’Hare and Midway International, served over 85 million annual passengers in 2011. Our airports are the gateway to the dynamic Chicago metropolitan area – the third-largest metro area in the United States (9.6 million residents) and consistently ranked among the top ten most economically powerful metropolitan areas in the world. The Chicago metro area’s population is significantly more diverse (21% Hispanic),...
LOT Polish Airlines yesterday (07JUL17) announced planned service launch between Hungary and the US, on board its Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner...
- American S18 Chicago – Rome service changes as of 04JUN17
- Volaris adds various US routes in June/July 2017
- KLM S18 long-haul changes as of 05MAY17
- Lufthansa W17 Munich long-haul changes as of 05APR17
- WOWair adds Chicago flights from July 2017
- Finnair S17 US service changes as of 22MAR17