What is Route Exchange?
Looking for a new route? Need intelligence on a particular airport? Require a secure platform to request proposals?
Route Exchange is the online platform for air service development. Airports and airlines use the platform to exchange data and information regarding potential new routes. It is used by thousands of airline network planners to enhance their business decisions on the development of their networks, year round.
What people are saying about Route Exchange...
"We at Scoot view Route Exchange as the perfect platform to deliver the significant opportunity that this RFP will provide to airports offering a transparent process to everybody."Campbell Wilson
"We are delighted to be able to announce the re launch of service from Antwerp to Manchester with a new operator. We would like to acknowledge the role that Route Exchange played in helping facilitate this route development, an online platform that enabled us to highlight our own requirements, search potential airline partners and contact them directly via an efficient messaging system."Katleen Pittevils
Route Development, Antwerp Airport
Request for Proposal (RFP)
Route Exchange is the only platform where airlines can launch an RFP, formalising the network development process and allowing airports to compete for new service and in a standard format stipulated by the airline, allowing airlines access to over 800 airports worldwide.
10+ new routes announced as a direct result of Route Exchange.
10 new Route Evaluations successfully completed in 2012.
Route Exchange Airline Briefings
Airlines can deliver a briefing at Routes events highlighting markets of interest and data requirements from airports to a large audience of airport route development teams.
Airports can gain first hand insight of an airlines network strategy, their markets of interest and data requirements.
Update, Research, Connect
3 simple steps to ensure event success
- Update Your Route Exchange profile prior to Routes events.
- Research Your airline/airport targets.
- Connect With targets and request your meetings.
What can a Route Exchange profile offer both airlines and airports?
- Share information and gather intelligence from a database of over 20,000 users.
- Access key market information from over 190 member airlines and 200 member airports.
- Improve the quality of meetings at Routes events.
- Deliver your profile information and presentations directly to the airport/airline planners.
- Exposure via our NEW news tagging functionality
- Full account management.
- Campaign manager- the ability to send targeted email campaigns to airlines of interest.
- Priority access to Airline Requests for Proposals for member airports.
- Priority access to Route Exchange airline briefing sessions at our events.
90% increase in Route Exchange airport members in 2012
6'500+ the number of airline planners and key decision makers registered on Route Exchange
Join Route Exchange
If you are an airport wishing to become a member of Route Exchange and gain vital information on airlines and their network development plans, or an airline wishing to strengthen its brand across routesonline and gain market intelligence on airports and their opportunities, then follow the links below.
Please fill in the Route Exchange airline form for automatic membership.
Please contact us to receive our media pack or arrange an online demonstration.