Introduction to Emirates SkyCargo
Emirates' 157-strong fleet is one of the youngest in the skies. SkyCargo is the freight division of Emirates Airline. Based out of Dubai International Airport, its $327million 43,600 square metre Cargo Mega Terminal is designed to handle 1.2 million tonnes of cargo a year, to meet the carrier’s increasing year on year volume.
In the 2010-11 financial year, Emirates SkyCargo carried 1.8 million tonnes of cargo. Cargo revenue, at US$ 2.4 billion, contributed 17.4 per cent of the airline’s total transport revenue.
Emirates SkyCargo has won a clutch of awards in recent months: at the UK’s...
The launch of the route increases Emirates’ US capacity to more than 60% of pre-pandemic levels.
- Over 50 airlines have registered for TakeOff Cargo
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes launches new cargo event: TakeOff Cargo
- Long-haul link boosts regional exports from Newcastle
- Emirates to Resume Flights to Erbil in August
- Emirates to launch a Second Service to Iran
- Emirates Boosts Capacity to Munich with Second A380 Frequency
Emirates SkyCargo's Network Powered by
Explore Emirates SkyCargo's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper