Introduction to Nordic Aviation Group
Nordica is Estonia’s national airline, offering quick and convenient direct flights across Europe.
The goal of Nordic Aviation Group AS (Nordica), is to ensure availability of the flight connections that Estonia needs. Nordic Aviation Group AS is owned entirely by the Republic of Estonia and the company is engaged in organizing commercial flights with their starting point in Tallinn. In addition to Nordic Aviation Group AS, the parent company, the subsidiaries Regional Jet OÜ and Nordic Aviation Advisory OÜ also belong to the group.
As of autumn 2016, Nordica has been engaged in...
Nordica CCO Deepak Ahluwalia explains why the Estonian carrier has taken the decision to start operating flights under its own AOC and IATA code...
- Nordica begins flying under its own name
- Nordica ceases scheduled operation in late-Oct 2019
- Nordica ends 2 Groningen routes in late-Dec 2018
- Nordica adds domestic Sweden routes from Arvidsjaur from Sep 2018
- TAP Air Portugal / Nordica begins codeshare partnership from June 2018
- Routes Weekly top five: Delta's India return, world's longest flight, Nordica, ANA and IATA