Introduction to Avelo Airlines
Avelo Airlines was founded with a simple purpose — to Inspire Travel. The airline offers Customers time and money-saving convenience, surprisingly low everyday fares, and a refreshingly smooth and caring experience through its Avelo Soul of Service culture. Operating a fleet of Boeing Next Generation 737 aircraft, Avelo serves 11 popular destinations across the Western U.S., including its base at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), and 7 across the Eastern U.S. from its base at Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN). Avelo holds regulatory authority to operate flights to...
Avelo Airlines is this week launching four new routes from Tweed New Haven, but the CEO of the airport’s management company feels the Southern...
- Startup Avelo Airlines To Open Orlando Base
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C March 21, 2022)
- Avelo Airlines Adds Two More Western US Cities
- Avelo Adds Four From HVN
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 10)
- Avelo Airlines Adds Another California Route