Introduction to Avelo Airlines
Avelo Airlines was founded with a simple purpose — to Inspire Travel. The airline offers Customers time and money-saving convenience, surprisingly low everyday fares, and a refreshingly smooth and caring experience through its Avelo Soul of Service culture. Operating a fleet of Boeing Next Generation 737 aircraft, Avelo serves 10 popular destinations across the Western U.S., including its base at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), and 15 across the Eastern U.S. from its bases at Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN) and Orlando International Airport (MCO). Avelo holds...
The airline will operate six routes from the southwest Florida airport, its newest base.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
- Avelo Airlines Adds Binghamton To Network With Florida Flights
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 22, 2022)
- Avelo Airlines Adds Two New Points To Route Map
- Senior network planners from over 130 airlines have already registered for Routes World 2022
- Avelo Airlines Continues Southern Connecticut Expansion