Introduction to Avelo Airlines
Avelo Airlines was founded with a simple purpose — to Inspire Travel. The airline offers Customers time and money-saving convenience, surprisingly low everyday fares, and a refreshingly smooth and caring experience through its Avelo Soul of Service culture. Operating a fleet of Boeing Next Generation 737 aircraft, Avelo serves 10 popular destinations across the Western U.S., including its base at Los Angeles’ Hollywood Burbank Airport (BUR), and 15 across the Eastern U.S. from its bases at Tweed-New Haven Airport (HVN) and Orlando International Airport (MCO). Avelo holds...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Jan. 9, 2023)
- Avelo Advances Small Market Strategy With Raleigh-Durham Base
- Avelo Airlines Adds Orlando Routes To Two Midwest US Cities
- Avelo Plans Delaware Base, Postpones Fort Myers
- Avelo Airlines Adds Another Fort Myers, Florida Route
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Sept. 5, 2022)
Latest Updates from Avelo Airlines
has updated the Facts and Figures on their profile
7 months 3 days ago