Introduction to Air Greenland
Air Greenland is Greenland’s principal airline offering flights to, from and within Greenland using a diverse fleet of aircraft and helicopters.
Canadian North and Air Greenland plan to explore the launch of new routes between the territories.
- Air Greenland cancels Narsarsuaq – Copenhagen service in S20
- Air Greenland resumes two-way Kangerlussuaq – Copenhagen traffic from mid-June 2020
- Air Greenland suspends scheduled operation 20MAR20 – 04APR20
- Air Greenland schedules one-time Whitehorse charter in March 2020
- Air Greenland S20 Ilulissat – Reykjavik Keflavik schedule changes
- airgreenland schedules Nuuk – Akureyri charters in Oct 2018