Introduction to Air Greenland
Air Greenland is not only the country’s national airline, but also an important part of Greenland’s infrastructure and economy. In addition to an extensive domestic network, Air Greenland also offers services to Denmark and Iceland. The airline also provides sightseeing flights, charters, medical transport, and search and rescue services. In 2019, Air Greenland carried 438,000 passengers and celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2020. The company is wholly owned by the Greenlandic government and has Greenland Travel agency and Hotel Arctic as subsidiaries...
Routes details the latest new route announcements, as well as the services returning to carriers’ networks.
- Air Greenland, Icelandair To Cooperate On Network Connectivity
- Greenland Eyes Tourists From North America And Europe
- Airline in Focus: Air Greenland
- Airlines partner to boost Canada-Greenland connectivity
- Air Greenland cancels Narsarsuaq – Copenhagen service in S20
- Air Greenland resumes two-way Kangerlussuaq – Copenhagen traffic from mid-June 2020