Introduction to Air Greenland
Air Greenland is not only the country’s national airline, but also an important part of Greenland’s infrastructure and economy. In addition to an extensive domestic network, Air Greenland also offers services to Denmark and Iceland. The airline also provides sightseeing flights, charters, medical transport, and search and rescue services. In 2019, Air Greenland carried 438,000 passengers and celebrated its 60th anniversary in 2020. The company is wholly owned by the Greenlandic government and has Greenland Travel agency and Hotel Arctic as subsidiaries...
The world’s largest island is forging ahead with several airport infrastructure projects as it seeks to attract new air services.
- Airline in Focus: Air Greenland
- Airlines partner to boost Canada-Greenland connectivity
- Air Greenland cancels Narsarsuaq – Copenhagen service in S20
- Air Greenland resumes two-way Kangerlussuaq – Copenhagen traffic from mid-June 2020
- Air Greenland suspends scheduled operation 20MAR20 – 04APR20
- Air Greenland schedules one-time Whitehorse charter in March 2020