Routes Europe 2014 took place in Marseille, France from 6 – 8 April 2014. Routes Europe 2024 will take place in Aarhus, Denmark from 22 – 24 April 2024. View all our other upcoming route development events.
Over 1100 aviation professionals
110 airlines expected
350 airports forecasted
30 tourism authorities
Over 6000 pre-arranged meetings
20 high level speakers
Routes Europe forms the largest regional Routes event and an essential gathering for all aviation based companies who wish to conduct business to, from and within the European region. Bringing together a wide range of airlines, airports and tourism authorities, including budget, flagship and national carriers from the whole region, this event offers your organisation the opportunity to meet with some of the most influential aviation professionals from across the world.
Latest Routes Europe 2014 News
In a record year for Routes events we review the highlights of 2014 and look ahead to 2015 and beyond
- VIDEO: Highlights From This Year’s Routes Europe in Marseille
- Highlights from Largest Ever Routes Europe!
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe Officially Handed over to Aberdeen
- ROUTES EUROPE: London Southend Opens Terminal Extension
- PRESS RELEASE: Routes Europe Marketing Awards Winners Announced
- ROUTES EUROPE: City Airport Bremen Crowned Routes Europe Award Winner