Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines). With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation...
oneWorld member IBERIA in summer 2018 season plans operational aircraft changes for service at Leon, which sees following routes served by...
- SAS outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operational network in S18
- Lufthansa outlines leased Air Nostrum CRJ1000 network in S18
- Iberia adds limited-time domestic service in 1Q18
- Croatia Airlines outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operations in S17
- Air Nostrum adds Barcelona – Valencia service from March 2017
- IBERIA Regional adds new seasonal Tangier link in S17