Introduction to Air Nostrum - Iberia Regional
Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines).
With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation airlines. Funded by private capital, it operates as part of the Iberia Group under the brand name of...
The Airlander 10 aircraft opens new possibilities with its potential ability to land on any large flat surface.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Feb. 28)
- Routes In Brief: Korean Air, Air Nostrum, Singapore Airlines And More
- Decision makers from over 100 airlines confirm their attendance at World Routes
- Air Nostrum increases Balearics connectivity
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans