Introduction to Air Nostrum - Iberia Regional
Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines).
With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation airlines. Funded by private capital, it operates as part of the Iberia Group under the brand name of...
VPs and Heads of Network Planning will utilise the event to focus on route development and plan for the next summer season.
- Air Nostrum increases Balearics connectivity
- Routes in brief: Eurowings, Emirates, Aerolineas Argentinas and more
- Iberia lays out summer rebound plans
- Iberia to focus on same-day services for business travelers
- Qatar Airways plans Iberia codeshare to the US from late-Oct 2020 at earliest
- Iberia W19 Valencia limited-time network additions