Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines). With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation...
Air Nostrum earlier this year leased ATR72 aircraft from various operators to support its operation, including CanaryFly, Danish Air Transport and...
- Iberia plans additional CRJ1000 routes from Leon in S18
- SAS outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operational network in S18
- Lufthansa outlines leased Air Nostrum CRJ1000 network in S18
- Iberia adds limited-time domestic service in 1Q18
- Croatia Airlines outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operations in S17
- Air Nostrum adds Barcelona – Valencia service from March 2017