Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines). With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation...
Iberia in summer 2019 season plans to offer nonstop service on Seville – Melilla route, operated by Air Nostrum ATR72 aircraft. From...
- IBERIA S19 European network additions as of 26DEC18
- Iberia W18 Mahon temporary routes addition
- Air Nostrum outlines leased ATR72 network in S18
- Iberia plans additional CRJ1000 routes from Leon in S18
- SAS outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operational network in S18
- Lufthansa outlines leased Air Nostrum CRJ1000 network in S18