Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines). With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation...
Iberia in the first quarter of 2018 is adding several domestic routes on limited-time basis, operating until May 2018. Following routes will be...
- Croatia Airlines outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operations in S17
- Air Nostrum adds Barcelona – Valencia service from March 2017
- IBERIA Regional adds new seasonal Tangier link in S17
- IBERIA schedules new European service in S17
- Air Nostrum Schedules Vigo - Paris Seasonal Service from July 2016
- Air Nostrum Plans Lonton Luton Seasonal Service in August 2016