Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines).
With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation airlines. Funded by private capital, it operates as part of the Iberia Group under the brand name of...
Iberia in winter 2019/20 season plans to offer limited-time service on selected routes to/from Valencia , on board Air Nostrum CRJ1000...
- Bulletin board: Air Premia, Air Nostrum, Ryanair, Iberia and more
- Iberia adds Seville – Melilla service from May 2019
- IBERIA S19 European network additions as of 26DEC18
- Iberia W18 Mahon temporary routes addition
- Air Nostrum outlines leased ATR72 network in S18
- Iberia plans additional CRJ1000 routes from Leon in S18