Air Nostrum was founded in 1994 in Valencia, Spain. It was created to become a reference point for the southern European regional aviation market sector as indicated by its original name: Air Nostrum Lineas Aereas del Mediterraneo (Air Nostrum Mediterranean Airlines). With over 71,000 annual flights and 3.7 million passengers, Air Nostrum is, today, considered the leading regional aviation company in Spain. It is also considered one of the most important European regional aviation...
IBERIA in summer 2019 season is introducing several European routes from Madrid, including service operated by IBERIA Express and Air Nostrum....
- Iberia W18 Mahon temporary routes addition
- Air Nostrum outlines leased ATR72 network in S18
- Iberia plans additional CRJ1000 routes from Leon in S18
- SAS outlines Air Nostrum CRJ1000 operational network in S18
- Lufthansa outlines leased Air Nostrum CRJ1000 network in S18
- Iberia adds limited-time domestic service in 1Q18