Introduction to Allegiant Air
From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Allegiant was founded in 1997 and is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier" with authority to fly scheduled and charter airline operations throughout the U.S. The Company also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico.
Routes Americas 2023 will drive the growth of the region’s future air services and route development.
- Allegiant Sees 1,400 Domestic Route Opportunities
- Mexico Endorses Allegiant-Viva Aerobus Joint Venture Plan
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation industry unites in Las Vegas to drive global air connectivity
- Airline In Focus: Allegiant Air
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
Allegiant Air's Network Powered by
Explore Allegiant Air's Network via our interactive tool
Data supplied by OAG Route Mapper