Introduction to Allegiant Air
From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Allegiant was founded in 1997 and is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier" with authority to fly scheduled and charter airline operations throughout the U.S. The Company also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico.
The essential data related to the airline's performance in recent years.
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C Aug. 15, 2022)
- Routes In Brief: Rolling Daily Updates (W/C May 2, 2022)
- Allegiant To Open Four-Aircraft Provo Base
- Allegiant Air Adds More Routes To Launch This Spring
- Full-Speed Ahead For ULCC Allegiant Air
- Allegiant Air To Kick Off Slew Of New Routes