Introduction to Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Las Vegas and Orlando. The airline flies low-frequencies on non-competitive, point-to-point routes, offering air travel and hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Allegiant Air is an American carrier operating a low fare business model linking regional US and international tourist destinations with low-frequency jet services. In addition to Las Vegas, Allegiant operates scheduled and chartered service to its hubs at...
Consensus emerges that leisure travel will be the first to return to normal.
- Allegiant gets relief from CARES Act minimum service requirement
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 26)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise
- US government reaches agreement with 10 airlines on federal aid
- US government likely to require 30% grant repayment from large airlines