Allegiant Air is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Las Vegas and Orlando. The airline flies low-frequencies on non-competitive, point-to-point routes, offering air travel and hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Allegiant Air is an American carrier operating a low fare business model linking regional US and international tourist destinations with low-frequency jet services. In addition to Las...
Allegiant Air this week announced network expansion for Fall season, where the airline plans to introduce 10 new routes from October 2019....
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Analysis: LCC growth across the Americas
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Airline in focus: Allegiant
2 years 1 month ago