Introduction to Allegiant Air
From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Allegiant was founded in 1997 and is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier" with authority to fly scheduled and charter airline operations throughout the U.S. The Company also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico.
Allegiant Air in November 2020 plans to introduce various domestic routes, announced in late-August 2020. Following routes already opened for...
- Allegiant seven up with new routes
- Allegiant CEO: COVID-19 is 'the ultimate test' of ULCC's business model
- Allegiant to slow rate of growth in Q3 as COVID-19 surges
- Allegiant could benefit from expected leisure recovery trend
- Allegiant gets relief from CARES Act minimum service requirement
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 26)