Introduction to Allegiant Air
From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Allegiant was founded in 1997 and is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier" with authority to fly scheduled and charter airline operations throughout the U.S. The Company also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico.
The network additions will increase the carrier’s network from the Idaho capital to 15 destinations.
- Allegiant Air reports strong July capacity growth compared to 2019
- Allegiant to open two Midwest bases in 2022
- Allegiant expands with 23 routes, Sun Country responds
- Orlando Sanford expects to match pre-pandemic traffic this summer
- Allegiant adds first Phoenix Sky Harbor routes
- Allegiant could fly 20% more capacity than pre-pandemic levels in H2 2021