Introduction to Allegiant Air
From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Allegiant was founded in 1997 and is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier" with authority to fly scheduled and charter airline operations throughout the U.S. The Company also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico.
Three Airbus A320s will be stationed at the ULCC’s new base from November.
- Three more cities added to Southwest’s network
- US airlines see routes, traffic returning this spring
- Allegiant targets leisure demand with 34 new routes
- Allegiant plans first quarter growth on US leisure market
- Allegiant to open Des Moines base
- 50 new routes being launched in February 2021