Allegiant Air is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Las Vegas and Orlando. The airline flies low-frequencies on non-competitive, point-to-point routes, offering air travel and hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Allegiant Air is an American carrier operating a low fare business model linking regional US and international tourist destinations with low-frequency jet services. In addition to Las Vegas, Allegiant operates scheduled and chartered service to its hubs at...
This week: Hawaiian and JAL expand planned JV; Austrian Airlines adds Boston; Allegiant to open 20th base; and JetBlue to introduce basic economy...
- US aviation community unites for TakeOff
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in Nov 2019
- Allegiant Air new routes launch in Oct 2019
- Allegiant Air schedules new seasonal routes in S19
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
2 years 5 months ago