Allegiant Air is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Las Vegas and Orlando. The airline flies low-frequencies on non-competitive, point-to-point routes, offering air travel and hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services.
Allegiant Air in summer 2019 season is further expanding its network, with the addition of 19 new seasonal routes. Planned service as follows....
- Allegiant schedules additional new routes in 2Q19
- Bulletin board: aviation industry news round-up
- Analysis: LCC growth across the Americas
- Allegiant Air plans Sarasota service from Feb 2019
- Airline in focus: Allegiant
- Allegiant Air schedules new routes in W18
1 year 9 months ago