Introduction to Allegiant Air
Allegiant Air is focused on linking travelers in small cities to world-class leisure destinations such as Las Vegas and Orlando. The airline flies low-frequencies on non-competitive, point-to-point routes, offering air travel and hotel rooms, rental cars and other travel-related services.
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Allegiant Air is an American carrier operating a low fare business model linking regional US and international tourist destinations with low-frequency jet services. In addition to Las Vegas, Allegiant operates scheduled and chartered service to its hubs at...
Airline operated higher percentage of its schedule than any other US airline.
- Allegiant to slow rate of growth in Q3 as COVID-19 surges
- Allegiant could benefit from expected leisure recovery trend
- Allegiant gets relief from CARES Act minimum service requirement
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 26)
- COVID-19: North America market update (w/e April 19)
- Shape of US government aid to airlines comes as surprise