Introduction to Allegiant Air
From America's favorite small cities to world-class destinations, Allegiant makes leisure travel affordable and convenient. With low-low fares, nonstop, all-jet service and premier travel partners, Allegiant provides a complete travel experience with great value and without all the hassle. Allegiant was founded in 1997 and is certified by the U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) as a "Scheduled Air Carrier" with authority to fly scheduled and charter airline operations throughout the U.S. The Company also has authority for charter service to Canada and Mexico.
Portland, Key West and Jackson Hole are joining the Las Vegas-based airline’s network.
- Airline snapshot: Allegiant Air
- Allegiant adds new destinations in California and Washington
- Allegiant Air domestic network expansion in Nov 2020
- Allegiant seven up with new routes
- Allegiant CEO: COVID-19 is 'the ultimate test' of ULCC's business model
- Allegiant to slow rate of growth in Q3 as COVID-19 surges