Introduction to Vueling
Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest airline in Spain by fleet size and the number of destinations
Vueling connects El Prat...
Vueling during the month of August 2020 schedules over 220 routes, based on OAG schedules as of 09AUG20. Various travel restrictions continue to...
- Vueling July - Oct 2020 new routes update as of 03UL20
- Vueling moves planned new Tenerife North routes to August 2020
- Vueling June 2020 operations as of 31MAY20
- Qatar Airways expands Vueling codeshare from July 2020
- Vueling 29MAR20 – 25APR20 operations as of 29MAR20
- Vueling adds Paris – Dubrovnik service from late-March 2020