Introduction to Vueling
Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest airline in Spain by fleet size and the number of destinations
Vueling connects El Prat...
Etihad expanding its African network, Eurowings launching a third service to Beirut, and Brussels Airlines confirming its winter schedule are among...
- Vueling to use former Air France slots to launch 32 Paris Orly routes
- Vueling secures ceded Air France slots at Paris Orly
- Western Europe’s top 10 international market pairs this summer
- Spanish route concerns prompt IAG-Air Europa investigation
- IAG carrier Vueling releases interline technology for passengers
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities