Introduction to Vueling
Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest airline in Spain by fleet size and the number of destinations
Vueling connects El Prat...
With European Union countries and the UK beginning to open their international borders, we take a look at the current top 10 largest markets.
- Spanish route concerns prompt IAG-Air Europa investigation
- IAG carrier Vueling releases interline technology for passengers
- Vueling eyes Scandinavian opportunities
- EGO Airways unveils launch network
- Vueling Nov 2020 operations as of 18OCT20
- Vueling adds Tenerife North – Porto route in S21