Introduction to Vueling
Vueling is headquartered in Barcelona and is the airport's largest operator, with 36% of the market share. The airline started operations on July 1st, 2004, with two Airbus A320 aircraft, four routes, and a commitment to offer excellent customer service at highly competitive fares. It is part of International Airlines Group (IAG), together with Aer Lingus, British Airways, Level and Iberia. IAG is one of the world's largest airline groups, carrying 100 million passengers last year. It is the largest airline in Spain by fleet size and the number of destinations
Vueling connects El Prat...
The nine new routes will target leisure traffic between Spain and Scandinavia.
- EGO Airways unveils launch network
- Vueling Nov 2020 operations as of 18OCT20
- Vueling adds Tenerife North – Porto route in S21
- Vueling adds domestic France service from mid-Oct 2020
- Vueling tentatively delays Valencia – London Gatwick resumption to March 2021
- Vueling August 2020 operations as of 09AUG20